Xbox series x smell

Discus and support Xbox series x smell in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got my xbox seires x a little bit ago and after couple days use it starting smelling like smoke when i got close to the top of the console and i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Syn3rgy r9ge, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Syn3rgy r9ge
    Syn3rgy r9ge Guest

Xbox series x smell

I got my xbox seires x a little bit ago and after couple days use it starting smelling like smoke when i got close to the top of the console and i wanted to know if this is a bad thing or not(no smoke was coming from the console it just smelled like it)

:)

Syn3rgy r9ge, Nov 20, 2020
  2. JosephG7 Win User

Xbox series x smell

Hi

It may be the silicon heating up, no need to worry. Play and enjoy.

Regards
  3. PanicRedmonkey Win User

Xbox Series X weird smell

I'm having the smell of burning plastic like crazy it's making me sick I thought my house was burning down or an electrical fire on my wall but it's coming out of the console. This is very dangerous what should I do I'm having a reaction to it medical wise.
  4. PanicRedmonkey Win User

Also to let you know it's been since the latest console update that's causing it. I hadn't been playing it because the console update there weren't really any games worth playing. And then when I fired it up running an actual game on their console update it smells like it's having an electrical fire inside. Combined with the smell of a hair dryer I have both melting plastic smell/ electrical fire smell. It's messed me up for 3 days now. I feel terrible from the smell.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Xbox Series X burning smell

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello bigspankwa, in this case the ideal would be to send your console for the Microsoft warranty, however try to verify that there is something wrong with the electrical outlet that was connected to the Xbox so that it does not affect other equipment.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

You access the site above and register a new device using the serial number. you find behind your console.

Then in MORE DETAILS, look to request repair, Start Online Service.

To mail it to Microsoft.
  6. mjharrell_ Win User

It’s not the heat that worries me. It’s the hair dryer smell.
Thema:

Xbox series x smell

1. Xbox series x smell - Similar Threads - series smell

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  7. Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell: the xbox still works and nothing changed on the screen when it happened but i’ve kept it off and unplugged just in case. I just got this on christmas so i don’t know why it’s having serious...
  8. My series x usb ports smell of burning if I plug in my ssd or anything else usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x usb ports smell of burning if I plug in my ssd or anything else usb: The trouble only started this morning Thursday 2nd November I have owned my console from new for a couple of years now and never had a problem before today everything else works fine I just can’t...
  9. New xbox series x burning plastic smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox series x burning plastic smell: Only playing 1080p game for about an hour and it is almost too hot to touch the side of the xbox series x console. It is on a shelf with plenty of ventilation. The top of the console where the...
  10. Anybody else getting a smell of electrical fire and their console Xbox series x since the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody else getting a smell of electrical fire and their console Xbox series x since the...: Since the latest console update my console smells like burning plastic mixed with an electrical fire with the added bonus of a hair dryer smell. It's messed me up I've been having medical issues...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox series x smell