Xbox Series X slow after Alpha (2310.231001-2200)

Discus and support Xbox Series X slow after Alpha (2310.231001-2200) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi! Dashboard is slow to load, games has a slower start time and always sync data after Alpha (2310.231001-2200) submitted by /u/alissonsalin... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/alissonsalin, Oct 6, 2023.

1. Xbox Series X slow after Alpha (2310.231001-2200)

Hi! Dashboard is slow to load, games has a slower start time and always sync data after Alpha (2310.231001-2200)

submitted by /u/alissonsalin
    [link] [comments]

/u/alissonsalin, Oct 6, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Netflix and prime video no longer launch after update this week 4th oct 2023

Hello Duncan Scott,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Are you part of Xbox Insider? We notice there is an update exclusive for Alpha ring on 4th of October and you may be part of them - Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2310.231001-2200) - Xbox Wire. If yes, please send report to the Team Xbox for resolution of this and see if there is a new update for the apps too. You may check new update fot the console again because Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2310.231004-2200) - Xbox Wire was released on 6th of October. Or send your report to Team Xbox using Report a problem tool of the console.

Otherwise, please let us if you have updated both Netflix and prime video apps. Also, what is your current OS version:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info. Your OS version is shown in the second column.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

Max Payne 3 Backwards Compatability issues with new physical disc

If your getting error code 0x8082000c a fix is being released in latest Alpha Insiders.

Xbox news
  4. DecimaRegia Win User
  5. Gollybass Win User

MS Flight Simulator 2020 for XBOX

yeah, no details at all yet, the alpha right now is pc only so I would assume after the launch of the Series X, really excited about it though!
  6. ngocphi Win User

Fortnite wont start without XBL or Game Pass Ultimate

F2p is only for xbox alpha skip insiders program

Series x isn't included yet as it hasn't joined the insidersprogram
Thema:

Xbox Series X slow after Alpha (2310.231001-2200)

1. Xbox Series X slow after Alpha (2310.231001-2200) - Similar Threads - Series slow Alpha

2. Xbox series x downloads insanely slow

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x downloads insanely slow: Hi, anything that I try to download on my series X takes fucking ages. And what is worst it takes up the whole broadband bandwidth in my home. I own all the consoles and PC and this doesn’t...
  3. Xbox Series X - Slow download Speed. Avg 180mbps (Down from 1000mbps)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Slow download Speed. Avg 180mbps (Down from 1000mbps): Recently changed routers with virgin media (hub3 to hub5) as part of my service package. The package gives me 1gbps and when I tested it after installation it was working fine. 2 months later and...
  4. Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?: I recently did a factory reset on my xbox series s and after it was working perfectly fine but today when I turned on my xbox, the menu was slow. The game I loaded was fine and everything but when...
  5. Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.: So I've looked for answers everywhere on this subject and none so far have been satisfactory. I currently have my Xbox Series S connected through WiFi to my router. My phone in the exact same...
  6. Xbox series X slowing (only caused by warframe)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X slowing (only caused by warframe): Hello everyone, I’m faced with a dilemma I have been trying to solve for over 2 months now! I’m on an Xbox series X as stated in the title, and a very avid gamer, I am hardwired and I’ve already...
  7. Xbox Series X makes home wifi slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X makes home wifi slow: This is one of the weirdest problems I've ever seen. My friend brought over his Xbox Series X to download some games as his internet isn't good. I have 1gbps speeds and also own a Series X which...
  8. Xbox Series S super slow and nothing loads properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S super slow and nothing loads properly: My Series S won't load the dashboard properly, it's says connect to Xbox network but won't run a network test to see if it's connected, the network test gets stuck in an infinite loop. Can't do a...
  9. Xbox Series X fan not spinning & slow knocking noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X fan not spinning & slow knocking noise: Xbox Series X shut off by itself today while playing. When turning it back on, it prompted a screen that said “insufficient ventilation”. It is sitting on top of the stand with nothing blocking it...
  10. SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???: Ok, so I bought Mortal Kombat One on disc, went. To install it...the series x recognised it and began installing it ....BUT - at ULTRA SLOW SPEED ...its taken over 20hrs to get to 17% and in that...