Xbox series x Shutoff when playing certain enhanced games.

Discus and support Xbox series x Shutoff when playing certain enhanced games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox shutsoff when trying to play games like grounded , jedi survivors and far cry 6 but playing non enhanced games it works fine is there anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jazeeba13, May 15, 2023.

1. jazeeba13
    jazeeba13 Guest

My xbox shutsoff when trying to play games like grounded , jedi survivors and far cry 6 but playing non enhanced games it works fine is there anything i can do to make it run these games or is it just a lost cause?

:)

jazeeba13, May 15, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Please make sure your console is up to date.

Make sure your console is connected to the internet, and then press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select System > Settings.

Select System > Updates & downloads.

Under "Updates", you'll see: Console update available. Select this button to begin your update

Solution 3: If there is an external hard drive connected to your console now, turn off your console then disconnect it, turn on your console without it and try playing the game to see if it works fine.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. jazeeba13 Win User

Ive tried all of the above and still shuts off after about 10 mins with jedi survivors
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox One X Enhanced on Xbox Series X

I would presume that if a game is Xbox One X Enhanced, those benefits will also appear when the game is played on Xbox Series X, along with any Optimized for Xbox Series X benefits that same game might receive through future updates. I doubt seriously it
    would be a step backward when played on the superior hardware.

Keep in mind the Smart Delivery feature, which will enable Xbox Live to send the best possible version of the game to Xbox Series X automatically. So that may be the Xbox One X Enhanced version, or (if the developer makes such an update possible) the Optimized
    for Xbox Series X version. Given the choice, I'd want the Optimized version. :)
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

juegos de 360 en xbox one

HI,

This an Xbox One X enhanced game. But to get the enhancement you'll need either a Xbox One X or either one of the newer Series X|S machines. The Series S is a digital only console though.

On an original Xbox One or One S, it will be the BC 360 game with no enhanced graphics.

You'll get access to an enhanced version regardless of disc or digital, but you need the right console to be able play the enhanced version.
  6. ImperialSlayer Win User

Console shutting off randomly since last update

Hi,

I did all the 4 fixes mentioned before i made this post. If it makes any difference this only happens when playing SERIES X/SERIES X Enhanced games. If I play a XBOX ONE or XBOX 360 game it will remain on without an issue
Thema:

1. Xbox series x Shutoff when playing certain enhanced games. - Similar Threads - series Shutoff playing

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  7. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  8. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  9. Launch Xbox Series X shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launch Xbox Series X shutting off: I have the launch Xbox series x , over the last few months the console will just randomly shut off during online game play. Doesn’t do in menus or on Home Screen, only when playing a game....
  10. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...