Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...

Discus and support Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I was going to update my xbox last night to get the update that fixed the save issue in Baldur's Gate 3 and noticed when I go to check update status... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zorg, Jan 18, 2024.

1. Zorg
    Zorg Guest

Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...

So I was going to update my xbox last night to get the update that fixed the save issue in Baldur's Gate 3 and noticed when I go to check update status that it shows English United Kingdom language pack installed. In settings everything is set properly to English United States. How do I get the Unites States Language Pack installed on my Xbox. I have tried searching for help but everything just keeps returning on how to change your system language which on mine is already set correctly.

:)

2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set to English United States

Hi Zorg, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

The Language available is according to the region of the game and if the developer made it available.

Those settings can be changed in-game.

Checking the game store in England (I assume you are there) it shows that the en-US language is available.

https://www.xbox.com/en-gb/games/store/baldurs-gate-3/9nd58lqtg09t

Click on the "More" tab to view the details.

[​IMG]
  3. PhydomiR Win User

Some text is missing, unable to use Xbox Beta

I think i have the solution for this.

Your language setting and region setting in Windows 10 must match. I've had my region on The Netherlands and language on English (US) and it would not show the text. I installed the Dutch language pack and after that the text would show, in Dutch. I then
    change my region to United States and the language to English, and now the text is showing in English.
  4. RobertShingler Win User

Mxgp 2021 is in italian not english

I also have this game on series x it is stuck on Italian language it’s rather frustrating my location is set to Canada on my Xbox and my language is canada English there is no setting in game to switch languages

Update I switched console settings to English United States and it works!
  5. benclark6 Win User

I'm buying destiny 2 silver on the Xbox store and the description is in Saudi Arabian but my language is set to english. Is this normal?

I've just kept the language as English but changed language region to english (United States) kept location to United Kingdom and the keyboard and dictation is English (United States) and that's fixed it
  6. HaniKU8 Win User

Can't download DLC contect maps in MW3.

Wait a second i just got checked my locale and language -> United Kingdom and the language is English but i live in Israel,nazareth,i think i choose United Kingdom because i want the English language..
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set... - Similar Threads - Series shows English

2. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  3. Xbox Series X not showing on screen after overiding display to HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X not showing on screen after overiding display to HDMI: My Xbox series x was not displaying on my screen and the HDMI was not being detected. I saw several videos and tried several things that told me that the HDMI cable and TV were not the problem. I...
  4. Xbox Series S dont showing up no Wi-Fi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S dont showing up no Wi-Fi: Hi, I recently moved out my old house and when I connected my Xbox it didn't show me any wireless network to connect, I've tried all the possible and imaginable solutions but it still doesn't work...
  5. My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is black and white.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is black and white.: My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is back and white. I tried everything to fix it but it isn't working. Kindly advise as what to do next. 7c93afc1-8d01-4e43-9874-bd362b3f542a
  6. Windows 10 not showing xbox series s as wireless display.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 not showing xbox series s as wireless display.: My xbox series s is not displaying as a wireless display on my windows 10 pc. Both devices are on the same wired network, and i have the wireless display app open on my xbox, but it still doesn't...
  7. Beta not showing on xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Beta not showing on xbox series x: I'm trying to update my xbox to beta for a month and I already post it here but nobody responded and u deleted my post so I'm saying it again I'm now in delta in the insider program and I'm trying...
  8. Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?: My xbox series s used to work on my lg tv but ive been away and have reconnected it and now get an invalid format message on my tv - is there a fix fir this? Any help greatly appreciated...
  9. Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.: I’ve been playing Alan Wake 2 on my Xbox Series X for close to 20 hours now and recently I’ve getting this code 0x803f900e. It will close the game and push me to the Home Screen. It kind just puts...
  10. Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...: So last August (08 2023) I signed up for a Gamepass Ultimate Subscription (2 years) under the All Access subscription to get a Series X console. Anyways everything has been great until this past...