Xbox Series X showing just a green screen when turned on

Discus and support Xbox Series X showing just a green screen when turned on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve had my Series X for nearly 2 years, never had any major problems with it. Turned it on this morning and was greeted with a solid Xbox Green... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thomas Gibbons1, Nov 7, 2023.

1. Xbox Series X showing just a green screen when turned on

I’ve had my Series X for nearly 2 years, never had any major problems with it. Turned it on this morning and was greeted with a solid Xbox Green screen. Turned it off, reset it, unplugged everything, did the whole shebang of options and it changed nothing. Looked it up online, found a thread on this support page where a guy had the same issue, steps were given by a member of support staff so I tried those. Did it 3 times, still nothing, the guy in the thread had the same thing so he left it off without power for an hour and then it worked so currently trying that. If any updated methods now exist, that’d be great ‘cause if this doesn’t work I have no idea what to do short of buying a whole new set up to change everything

:)

Thomas Gibbons1, Nov 7, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Series X showing just a green screen when turned on