Xbox Series X Seagate 2TB SSD connection weak

Discus and support Xbox Series X Seagate 2TB SSD connection weak in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good morning, I was getting on the Xbox last night (Thursday, June 27th) and I thought everything was fine until I went to launch a game but it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kurtis Lloyd, Jul 28, 2023.

1. Kurtis Lloyd
    Kurtis Lloyd Guest

Good morning,

I was getting on the Xbox last night (Thursday, June 27th) and I thought everything was fine until I went to launch a game but it failed to launch. The same thing with every other one I tried. Nothing was downloading from the Microsoft store either.

I checked all my connections, reset my console to factory defaults but the issue persisted. When I checked the USB connections (I have a headset, a Seagate made for Xbox HDD, and a Seagate made for Xbox SSD), I found that when I reset the SSD connection that it gave me an error code saying the USB connection was too weak to use. As soon as I unplugged it, everything was working normally again, apps loaded and updated and games could be played normally again.

I tried to plug it back into a different USB inlet and got the same thing, and the same Xbox behavior. The SSD was working just fine the night before (Wednesday, June 26th).

The SSD when plugged in shows that I have a little over half the space taken up, which was what it showed before but viewing the contents nets nothing in the browser. It shows the drive is empty. It will not respond to any type of formatting either.

:)

Kurtis Lloyd, Jul 28, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: