Xbox series X, screen flickering green and disconnecting controller and from wifi

Discus and support Xbox series X, screen flickering green and disconnecting controller and from wifi in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I loaded up fifa last night and that's when I first encounted the issue, today I've followed loads of different instructions on here telling me to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PaulNetherton, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Xbox series X, screen flickering green and disconnecting controller and from wifi

I loaded up fifa last night and that's when I first encounted the issue, today I've followed loads of different instructions on here telling me to reset console and other options but I'm still having no luck. The screens even flickering on the xbox menu screen. Is this a hardware issue that needs me to send off to be repaired or is it something I can fix myself as everything I have tried so far just isn't working

:)

PaulNetherton, Apr 23, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox series X, screen flickering green and disconnecting controller and from wifi