Xbox series X|S controller disconnects when playing a game

Discus and support Xbox series X|S controller disconnects when playing a game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I already updated firmware so don't say anything about to update this or update that. I connect my xbox series controller via bluetooth on PC. After... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DucVu1, Aug 8, 2023.

1. DucVu1
    DucVu1 Guest

I already updated firmware so don't say anything about to update this or update that.

I connect my xbox series controller via bluetooth on PC. After playing games a while (about 3-4 hours), controller suddenly blink xbox button, disconnect then re-connect about 3-5s. Battery controller is 78%

I dont know why, I already turned off "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" in all drivers in Device Management.

I tried a different controller to test and it was fine so my PC is not a root problem.

Please guide me how to fix this? Thanks

:)

DucVu1, Aug 8, 2023
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Vanguard Controller issue ...

Connecting the controller with a USB cable doesn't work,

Controller still disconnects even with a USB cable connected,

I have the same issue with Series X using mouse and keyboard for Call of Duty Vanguard.

I played during the beta and there was no problems with the controller disconnecting but as soon as the game released, the controller disconnects,

I've tried a Xbox One controller Series X controller, with batteries and a USB cable, and the controllers still disconnects.
  3. RobertBrown(: Win User

Losing stable connection while gaming online

i have a problem with my controller and turtle beach stealths 600’s series 2 disconnecting from my Xbox at random when I’m playing a game my audio starts getting all crackled and then lags and then disconnect from my Xbox.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can both the XBox One X and Xbox One S play games for both the Series X and/or Series S?

Xbox One games can be played on the Series S/X, but Series S/X games cannot be played on the One.
  6. NolanLosch Win User

Forza horizon 4 doesnt work

If I open xbox gamebar it says controller disconnected and nothing happens when I press A on series s
Thema:

1. Xbox series X|S controller disconnects when playing a game - Similar Threads - series X|S controller

2. Series x/s controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x/s controller: I've been having what I wanna say like input delays or something cause when I go the hit the Y and A buttons sometimes it don't register that I hit it.. is it safe to say take it back were I got...
  3. Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?: I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10). I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or 3 months without playing). when i came back...
  4. Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S bricked...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S bricked...: I have a Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S. I'm using the controller on my PC with Windows 11.The controller was working fine via bluetooth. I...
  5. I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller): I have been having bad luck when it comes to Xbox controllers and stick drift. I have updated them to the current firmware, I have used them sparingly, as to not ruin the controller. My left...
  6. Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...: When I came back home as I brought my Xbox to my friends house, it always disconnects from the WiFi and I don't know why. When it disconnected, my controller also disconnected....
  7. Xbox Series S|X controller just blinking via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S|X controller just blinking via USB: I've been trying to connect my controller via usb to my Windows 11 desktop. When trying this the controller just blinks and doesn't connect. things I've tried: - 6 different type-C cables -...
  8. Xbox 360 controller remake for the series x and s

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 controller remake for the series x and s: I feel like it would be so cool for them to remake a Xbox 360 controller for the new Xbox series X and S they did it with the OG Xbox controller.. it would be so nostalgic plus it was so comfy to...
  9. Xbox Series X|S controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X|S controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth: Hello! Since this morning my Xbox Series X|S controller is not working properly. I bought it a couple weeks ago and it was working perfectly, but today suddenly stopped being recognized by my PC...
  10. Why is my Xbox One Series X/S Controller Entering Inputs for the Web Browser

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One Series X/S Controller Entering Inputs for the Web Browser: I am able to use my Xbox controller with a wired connection with no problems for steam and games on steam but, whenever I try to play a game on Xbox Cloud Gaming the controller enters in inputs...