Xbox series X rewards and game pass quests dont work

Discus and support Xbox series X rewards and game pass quests dont work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had my xbox series x for 3 years now and whenever i click on the rewards app, it says "service unavailable" even though my country is definitely... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BenniHallo, Dec 30, 2023.

1. BenniHallo
    BenniHallo Guest

I've had my xbox series x for 3 years now and whenever i click on the rewards app, it says "service unavailable" even though my country is definitely supported.

The other problem is that my game pass quests seem to simply not be existent. Neither on the console nor on the mobile app. I'm 100% subscribed to game pass ultimate.

I've already tried clearing the cache, restarting the console, logging out and back in an reinstalling the rewards app. Nothing worked.

:)

BenniHallo, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft Rewards.

Since you mentioned that your region is supported and you have already exhausted the troubleshooting steps yet the issue persists, I highly recommend you reach out directly to Microsoft Rewards Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. BenniHallo Win User

Hello,

No, I was not able to reply to them.

Thank you very much for your help though!
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

You're welcome!

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept it as an answer, thank you so much. Have a great day and happy holidays!

Best regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Thank you for the information.

That is quite odd indeed, were you able to reply from their message?

I'm afraid we do not have any tools here as this is just a community forum. We are only Xbox gamers just like you and we are not Microsoft employees.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. BenniHallo Win User

Hello,

I've recieved an answer by the microft rewards support and they told me that I'm not part of a study about rewards on xbox. This doesn't make any sense because they should be available for everyone.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. Xbox series X rewards and game pass quests dont work - Similar Threads - series rewards game

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. The Microsoft Rewards application does not appear in the store on my xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Microsoft Rewards application does not appear in the store on my xbox series S: I have the game pass and the Microsoft Rewards service active with my normal online account and my search points. At first I had the app installed, when I tried to enter the app it gave me a...
  4. There's no reward icon app available on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    There's no reward icon app available on my Xbox series s: Hi There's no rewards app available on my Xbox series s 6342c7f8-cc8e-4129-87f2-ce8578cfe18e
  5. How to fix Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series s: Microsoft rewards nor working on my Xbox !!!! ee01b711-0347-4057-8727-bdc52ed3e53b
  6. i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...: i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops something went wrong please try again a7154711-3bd8-4071-a8a5-f143f1b50ee7
  7. xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error: i have seen that portugal is supported in the microsoft rewards program, but when i open the xbox rewards on xbox it says that the market is not supported. b4032b97-b198-447e-84db-262a3258479f
  8. I have the Xbox Series S Gilded Hunter Pack and the rewards didn't pop up

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have the Xbox Series S Gilded Hunter Pack and the rewards didn't pop up: My brothers bought me the gilded hunter pack as a going away gift. Every video online that tells you how to redeem the rewards says that it'll ask you to claim it during the set-up process, but...
  9. Do you lose pre order rewards when transferring hogwarts legacy from Xbox one to series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you lose pre order rewards when transferring hogwarts legacy from Xbox one to series x?: I pre ordered hogwarts legacy deluxe edition for Xbox one and now upgraded to series x will I get to get my pre order mounts and dark arts pack when I repurchase the game for series x...
  10. Can I buy an Xbox series X with my reward points x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Xbox series X with my reward points x: I've saved enough reward points to get a few gift cards, am I able to use these to purchase a Xbox series X console? There doesn't seem to be an option for using them at the payment section, only...