Xbox series x repair stuck at shipping label created. Why hasn't it moved since it was...

Discus and support Xbox series x repair stuck at shipping label created. Why hasn't it moved since it was... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I sent my Xbox series x in for repair. I got a notice around 6PM on 8/29 that my repair has shipped. The problem is the fedex tracking number they gave... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dark6Assailant, Aug 31, 2023.

1. Xbox series x repair stuck at shipping label created. Why hasn't it moved since it was...

I sent my Xbox series x in for repair. I got a notice around 6PM on 8/29 that my repair has shipped. The problem is the fedex tracking number they gave me is stuck on shipping label created and it is now 2 days later. My Xbox is leaving the repair center in El Paso, TX.

Has anyone had an experience like this on a repair? Should I be worried that according to fedex they haven't even received it for 2 days? I would assume fedex picks up from them daily if not multiple times a day so shouldn't it have moved by now?

Thank you in advance for any information.

:)

Dark6Assailant, Aug 31, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox series x repair stuck at shipping label created. Why hasn't it moved since it was...