Xbox series X reading Forza horizon 1 disk as Blu-ray

Discus and support Xbox series X reading Forza horizon 1 disk as Blu-ray in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Copy and paste post from another person with the same issue that got no answers: tried installing forza horizon with a disc on my Xbox series X as it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Verified☑️Youtuber, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Xbox series X reading Forza horizon 1 disk as Blu-ray

Copy and paste post from another person with the same issue that got no answers:

tried installing forza horizon with a disc on my Xbox series X as it is now backwards compatible. insert the disc and the blu ray app opens and says "please try a different disc. We can't play this one (Ox91 d70001)". I have reset my console multiple times and have no idea what to do. The disc is in decent but playable condition.

:)

Verified☑️Youtuber, Nov 20, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

clean the disc, but a special attention to the outside edges and clean from the inside out.

Play discs that appear to the naked eye to be perfect, or not necessarily as damage is often microscopic
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

You say the disc is decent. I take it to mean that it is not perfect. Perhaps it is not in playable condition after all.
  4. Hughes 12 Win User

Blu Ray Player

Yea i have that all installed and everything, i put in Dead Rising and that worked right away, then i put in CoD and it says it couldn't read disk so i cleaned it and it work right away, but it still won't read blu ray movies. It will read DVD movies but
    every time i put in a blu ray movie it says it can't read it and to put in an Xbox one disk, blu ray disk, or DVD disk.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

What does the Xbox 360 use in it’s games? Discs or DVDs? (Or something else)

To clarify;

PlayStation 1 - CD-ROM

Sega Saturn - CD-ROM

Sega Dreamcast - GD-ROM - A proprietary disc format

PlayStation 2 - DVD

Nintendo GameCube - Nintendo Optical Disc

XBOX - DVD

PlayStation 3 - Blu-Ray

XBOX 360 - DVD

Nintendo Wii - Wii Optical disc (basically DVD)

Wii U - Wii U Optical disc (basically Blu-Ray)

PlayStation 4 - Blu-Ray

XBOX One, One S and One X - Blu-Ray

PlayStation 5 - Blu-Ray

XBOX Series X - - Blu-Ray
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

What does the Xbox 360 use in it’s games? Discs or DVDs? (Or something else)

just to add a couple of changes ;)

To clarify;

PlayStation 1 - CD-ROM

Sega Saturn - CD-ROM

Sega Dreamcast - GD-ROM - A proprietary disc format

PlayStation 2 - DVD (some games came on CD too)

Nintendo GameCube - Nintendo Optical Disc

XBOX - DVD

PlayStation 3 - Blu-Ray

XBOX 360 - DVD (there were 3 or 4 games that actually came on CD)

Nintendo Wii - Wii Optical disc (basically DVD)

Wii U - Wii U Optical disc (basically Blu-Ray)

PlayStation 4 - Blu-Ray

XBOX One, One S and One X - Blu-Ray

PlayStation 5 - Blu-Ray

XBOX Series X - - Blu-Ray
Thema:

1. Xbox series X reading Forza horizon 1 disk as Blu-ray - Similar Threads - series reading Forza

2. Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard: I have tried deleting the drivers but it still persists. Shares the same address as the Mouse and keyboard in device manager. Each time I press the left thumbstick it pops up keyboard....
  3. Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...: My Xbox played 4K-BR seamlessly before April 2024, but as of May 2024, my Xbox Series X has stopped reading all 4K UHD Blu-ray discs (BD50, BD66, BD100) - whilst all other formats (DVD, Blu-ray...
  4. Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??: My xbox plays everything just fine but I recently purchased a 4k bluray disc and and my xbox won't read it. It attempts to read but then eventually stops. 2e6fceb2-3fd5-4ec3-b2a4-06c0ba0fccbf
  5. Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...: Hi, for the last 6 months I have had serious with my disc drive on my Series X. I am aware of reports that the laser diode that was used in the manufacturing has issues, I have also tried every...
  6. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  7. Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X: I just bought Deadpool for the Xbox one. I know others play it on the Series X so I know it should work. I’ve gone through multiple troubleshooting guides. Nothing works. The disc is brand new. I...
  8. xbox series x does not read disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x does not read disk: unable to play games from disk . I have done everything but a factory reset.does the blu ray reader go bad? 182a1bca-85b2-4b5c-b31c-60efe3590c86
  9. Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures: I've done all possible troubleshooting on my end. I have a warranty but plan on getting it replaced or refunded altogether. I've even compiled a video showing three different Xbox 360's that read...
  10. Series X Won't read Assassin's creed Mirage disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X Won't read Assassin's creed Mirage disc: I tried resettingmy console and everything and the disc still won't read, installed the game from my app and get an error that I don't own the game. Other discs work fine....