Xbox Series X randomly shuts off

Discus and support Xbox Series X randomly shuts off in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I see this a lot but I can’t find anything concrete to solving the issue. Recently bought this console in August. Upon playing certain games it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HourLie6304, Jan 8, 2024.

1. Xbox Series X randomly shuts off

Hello, I see this a lot but I can’t find anything concrete to solving the issue. Recently bought this console in August. Upon playing certain games it would just turn off, controller still on. It happens with certain games. Hell let loose for example, hitman 3, chivalry 2. I’ve done everything that had been suggested I’ve found online and I’m about to just send it in to Microsoft as the warranty is still valid until 8/15/2024. It’s just very upsetting. Gta online, Insurgency, Starfield, forza Motorsport, will go for hours a day even. But some games within 2-15min it just boots down. I went to a local gaming repair place just to ask them and they said oh it’s overheating. 180 to clean and service it and replace anything that looks like it needs replacement. I said okay and left. I’ve never shipped a console let alone anything. If anyone has any experience with that and this issue any help would be much appreciated. I’m just trying to play hell let loose. The whole reason I bought the series x. Thank you for any help

submitted by /u/HourLie6304
    [link] [comments]

/u/HourLie6304, Jan 8, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Series X randomly shuts off