Xbox series X power button rapidly blinks.

Discus and support Xbox series X power button rapidly blinks. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So today I plugged in and turned on my xbox series x for the first time in 2 months. There was of course a system update of 5gbs. I noticed the whole... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A. Green1, Apr 25, 2024.

1. A. Green1
    A. Green1 Guest

So today I plugged in and turned on my xbox series x for the first time in 2 months. There was of course a system update of 5gbs. I noticed the whole time the update was happening, the power light was rapidly flashing, which i dont think that usually happens. After update the system turns off and back on but goes to the toubleshoot screen. When I hit continue it went to a black screen and it seemed to freeze. I turned it off and back on again but right to troubleshoot screen. This time I factory reset the machine and wiped everything. I was able to set up my xboxand get to home screen but the power light is still continuously flashing. I seem to be able to download games and apps but the light doesnt stop. Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

A. Green1, Apr 25, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: