Xbox series x playing xbox 360 game but pop up at bottom right wont go away

Discus and support Xbox series x playing xbox 360 game but pop up at bottom right wont go away in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] I am getting so frustrated. I am playing plant vs zombies. I love that game but the anoying pop up at the bottom right will just not go away.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MoniqueFransen, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Xbox series x playing xbox 360 game but pop up at bottom right wont go away

Xbox series x playing xbox 360 game but pop up at bottom right wont go away [​IMG]
    I am getting so frustrated. I am playing plant vs zombies. I love that game but the anoying pop up at the bottom right will just not go away.

:)

MoniqueFransen, Jun 17, 2021
  2. MoniqueFransen Win User

I can not find the achievement tracker anywhere.

Ok i just found it. Had to press the double square to turn it off. Thanks
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @MoniqueFransen!

Press the middle button go all the way to the left to achievements and check if your Achievement Tracker is on. If it's on turn it off.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can I use an Xbox One S Seagate hard drive to transfer my games to a Series X when I get it?

Yes you can plug in the hard drive on the Xbox Series X, and the Xbox One, Xbox 360, & Xbox games will be able to be played straight away. If you have games on disc, just insert the disc, and the game should play as it does on the Xbox One.

Just remember you cannot play Xbox Series X games from the external hard drive, only from the internal and external SSD storage devices that are available for the Series X.
  5. Bon3zz1001 Win User

This is a joke right? ...right?

[quote user="Judge Bergan"]

Okay? I log into my Xbox and play the game right away or go to Netflix... I never look at the other tiles.

[/quote]Looks like you also missed the part about how they're going to start embedding advertisements IN GAME. For example, go to youtube without Adblock and view a partner video. Do you see that advertisement that pops up at the bottom while it's playing?
    It would basically be the same thing.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Does borderlands Dr ned zombie island physical copy work on series x

Hi Kylo Ren1,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

For a digital copy, the Game Borderland The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned is not listed on the backward compatibility games. So you wont be able to play the game on Series X.

Xbox Backward Compatible Games | Xbox

If you have an Xbox 360 Disc for the game then you should be able to play it on the Series X

The Xbox Series X can play game discs from the original Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. For movies, it can play DVDs, Blu-ray Discs, and Ultra HD Blu-ray Discs—you just need to download the Blu-ray Player app from the Store app on your Xbox Series X to be able to play those discs.

To insert a disc: With the Xbox Series X in the vertical position, insert the disc so that the top side (with the cover art) is facing the left edge. If the Xbox Series X is in the horizontal position (with the power button in the top right), insert the disc face up.

Please see: Xbox Series X|S FAQ | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x playing xbox 360 game but pop up at bottom right wont go away - Similar Threads - series playing 360

2. Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...: I'm really curious if I can replace the Xbox series x hard drive with the Xbox 360 hard drive to play Xbox 360 games 6f9f477b-cc97-4697-af8b-5c4827b1134a
  3. So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...: I've heard that sometimes it's either the servers that tank or that some Microsoft engineers just like messing with paying customers? Error code : 8015190E 0c7de9e7-a8c8-4c36-96d7-c82a6823deb4
  4. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  5. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  6. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x: I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried...
  7. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  8. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  9. Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?: I have a saved RE5 game on ICloud from the 360. Can I use that saved game on the Xbox One/Series X? I really don't want to restart that game over again. I have the game loaded on the One and...
  10. Can you play the NBA JAM Xbox 360 disc on Xbox one and series x ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play the NBA JAM Xbox 360 disc on Xbox one and series x ?: Can you play the NBA JAM Xbox 360 disc on Xbox one and series x ? 0bef4aae-8237-41a3-bf4f-8998f8b3600a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Will achievements pop up xbox 360 games in xbox series x