Xbox Series X, playing a game for extended period, then switching to dash/another game, no...

Discus and support Xbox Series X, playing a game for extended period, then switching to dash/another game, no... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This issue has been plaguing me on and off for months now. Switching to another game after playing one for a while almost always results in the audio... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nth RooCH, Nov 19, 2023.

1. Nth RooCH
    Nth RooCH Guest

Xbox Series X, playing a game for extended period, then switching to dash/another game, no...

This issue has been plaguing me on and off for months now. Switching to another game after playing one for a while almost always results in the audio in the latter experience being missing or extremely broken (missing to the largest extent)

The repro is as follows:

1. Start Xbox fresh
    2. Start 1st game (today, it was Party Animals)
    3. Player for a few hours or so
    4. Either quit 1st game or leave in standby
    5. Switch to another game
    6. RESULT: Either no audio on latter game, or very, very limited, popping
    Points of note:

• This is absolutely not tied to a specific game: has occurred across all games
    • This is not my speaker or television: those devices function perfectly on other experiences immediately after
    • This is not an issue with the HDMI slot: I have switched my XSX to other slots, issue reproduces
    • This issue is not related to the state of 1st game: whether quit entirely or put in standby, issue reproduces
    • The issue persists even after console reboot: switching the console off and on does nto resolve this. If I power down the Xbox for the night (approx 8hrs) then it will resolve.
    At this point I cannot think of any other thing to do, when it does this, I go into Xbox audio settings, my TV audio settings, nothing seems to resolve this. I have to power down my Xbox for a long time, and if I return the next day, the issue resolves itself.

Any thoughts on how to counter this? It's extremely frustrating as it prevents me moving between games.

:)

Nth RooCH, Nov 19, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: