Xbox Series X pending and credit card charges

Discus and support Xbox Series X pending and credit card charges in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I pre-ordered my Series X on launch day. It is still in pending status, yet Microsoft has charged my credit card 3 times already. The fine print... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Johns0405, Dec 1, 2020.

  1. Johns0405
    Johns0405 Guest

    Xbox Series X pending and credit card charges


    Hello, I pre-ordered my Series X on launch day. It is still in pending status, yet Microsoft has charged my credit card 3 times already. The fine print specifically says that I wouldn't be charged until it shipped. Why is Microaoft doing this and why are
    they breaking their own Terms. This is getting ridiculous. If it happens again, I may end up disputing the charge because how in the world am I expected to allow all these pending charges every week on my account for a product that still has not been shipped.

    :)
     
    Johns0405, Dec 1, 2020
    #1
  2. StatesideDeally Win User

    Xbox Live permission?

    did you have a previous credit card on file? If So It's Trying to charge that card. It's a simple fix just message xbox support team and they will cancel the pending charge!
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

    Charged twice when I purchased Halo 5

    Hi there,

    The two purchases, are they showing as pending charges on a card, or solid/applied charges?

    If both are showing as pending, one will drop off in a couple days while the other will actually be applied to the card.

    Same thing happens when using a credit card at a gas station.
  4. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

    Please help

    You'll want to contact Xbox Support. Most likely there was a subscription tied to a credit card on the account.

    When the system can't charge the credit card, the charge will remain pending and you can't redeem subscription codes during this pending state.

    If she added a new card to the account, it may have charged for one of those pending months of Xbox Live Gold.

    Xbox Support can help sort this out.

    You can contact Xbox Support here -
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us


    If you're in the states you can call them at 800-469-9269
  5. SappyTugBoat08 Win User

    Unexpected charge to my credit card

    the support for xbox live is brutal. i had a series of charges 11.19 x 19 over the course of two days charged to my credit card. you cannot even remove your credit card information from there site if you have the xbox live as they want to ensure they auto
    renew keeps on rolling so they only way is to put in another payment option....well i have cancelled my charge card so they can JAM it when it comes renewal time
  6. Corwin613 Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Paid - But is Pending on Xbox !

    Game Pass charged my Credit Card on July 11th. Microsoft site says it is still a "pending" charge... It is now the 19th....
Thema:

Xbox Series X pending and credit card charges

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X pending and credit card charges - Similar Threads - Series pending credit

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  7. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  8. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33