Xbox series X pairing button on consul will not work to hook up controller

Discus and support Xbox series X pairing button on consul will not work to hook up controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son has an Xbox series X, the controllers used to work fine now the only way to play is have it hardwired to consul they will not pair light on Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AJ Stanley, Jan 18, 2024.

1. AJ Stanley
    AJ Stanley Guest

My son has an Xbox series X, the controllers used to work fine now the only way to play is have it hardwired to consul they will not pair light on Xbox will not go to blink mode after hitting button. Batteries are good and has 3 controllers that will not hook up and do on his Xbox one x.

:)

AJ Stanley, Jan 18, 2024
  2. s0ccer1600 Win User

Xbox Series X losing Controller Connection

Thank you for this; the issue is that the pair button on the Series X does not work most of the time. It just does not start the pairing process; I have multiple older Xboxs including the Xbox One X and the Xbox One Elite and neither had an issue pairing
    the Elite 2.
  3. Yanyannnn Win User

My XBox Series S controller is no longer pair to my system.

Hello PatrickAyres,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to pair your Xbox Series S controller to your system. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Make sure your Xbox Series S console is turned on.

2. Press and hold the pairing button on your controller until the Xbox button starts flashing.

3. On your console, press the pairing button on the front of the console.

4. Wait for the controller to connect to the console.

If this doesn't work, you can try resetting your controller by following these steps:

1. Turn off your Xbox Series S console.

2. Press and hold the pairing button on the back of your controller for 10 seconds.

3. Release the pairing button and wait for the controller to turn off.

4. Turn on your console and try pairing your controller again.

I hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox one controller

The Xbox Series X controllers will work on Xbox One consoles, and the Xbox One controllers (including the Elite/Elite V2) will work on Xbox Series X too.

This is a link to an external site which
    confirms the backwards and forwards compatibility for controllers.
  5. Michael Paillé Win User

Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does not show up under device manager.

My controller stop working too series x , factory controller . Last night working and today my samsung tv remote control my xbox and the xbox controller no longuer view by the xbox , i use another controller from my other xbox seris s , and this controller work but not the one work last night , i try the little button to match xbox with but nothing , the controller do no longuer view on my xbox series x , can control de series s but can't be view or connect to the series x anymore
  6. XxFaZeDeckxX Win User

How do I fix my LB button is working as RB instead?

The problem with my LB button working as RB button is on my Xbox series x controller
Thema:

1. Xbox series X pairing button on consul will not work to hook up controller - Similar Threads - series pairing button

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  4. My xbox elite series 2 core controller is not getting into Bluetooth pairing mode. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite series 2 core controller is not getting into Bluetooth pairing mode. What...: I purchased a new xbox elite series 2 core controller. Yesterday I tried connecting it to my pc via Bluetooth but controller is not going into pairing mode (holding pairing button for 3 seconds)....
  5. Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?: unable to pair stealth pro, headset so phone can locate inorder to view hub as well set. System won't pair to device to register firmware ea171349-d185-4968-b682-0dc6a568aa82
  6. How do I pair my HyperX Cloud Stinger core wireless headset to my xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I pair my HyperX Cloud Stinger core wireless headset to my xbox series x?: I got the HyperX Cloud Stinger Core Wireless headset and have no clue how to pair it to my xbox series x. The vague instructions and the limited online search results aren't helpful what so ever....
  7. The controller does not pair with the Xbox X Series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The controller does not pair with the Xbox X Series: The controller does not pair with the Xbox X Series. I press and hold the sync button on the Xbox controller and it starts flashing, but when I press the sync button on the X Series, the light...
  8. My XBox Series S controller is no longer pair to my system.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBox Series S controller is no longer pair to my system.: My XBox Series S controller is no longer pair to my system. It has done this off and on and fights me to pair it back to my system. I have done the steps to try to pair it back and nothing worked...
  9. My Xbox Series Controller Wont Pair To My PC at All.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series Controller Wont Pair To My PC at All.: It all started whenever I first connected my controller to my PC, (I never connected it to an xbox) it has been working great for the past several months, but one day (about a week ago) it would...
  10. Will an MSI G27C4 E2 monitor and an Xbox series S be able to run 120fps paired together?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will an MSI G27C4 E2 monitor and an Xbox series S be able to run 120fps paired together?: I'm having trouble pairing these 2 so fortnite will run at 120fps. The monitor is is set at 120hz the Xbox is set 120hz at 1080p but the game stays on 60fps, no setting shows up under video and...