Xbox series x overheating while playing mw2 online

Discus and support Xbox series x overheating while playing mw2 online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox series x has recently started shutting down in the middle of playing mw2 online and when I turn it back on I get a message saying my console is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MonkeyBoss21, Aug 17, 2023.

1. MonkeyBoss21
    MonkeyBoss21 Guest

My Xbox series x has recently started shutting down in the middle of playing mw2 online and when I turn it back on I get a message saying my console is overheating. I bought a external cooling fan from Amazon and it still happens even though the console is cool to the touch. I've repositioned the location of where I have the console sitting and I moved it to a shelf with no other electronics around it and made sure it has great ventilation but nothing seems to help. When I play f1 2021 on split screen it doesn't overheat and I can watch tv series and movies on Netflix for 48hrs+ and it never overheats. Anyone have any ideas to help? I'd really appreciate it. Playing half a match of mw2 online and then having to restart my console is getting very frustrating.

:)

MonkeyBoss21, Aug 17, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: