Xbox series x on call of duty mw3

Discus and support Xbox series x on call of duty mw3 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi ever since the call of duty mw3 season 1 update my game completely crashes and sends me back to the Xbox dashboard. This is becoming a regular... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zac H1, Dec 19, 2023.

1. Zac H1
    Zac H1 Guest

Hi

ever since the call of duty mw3 season 1 update my game completely crashes and sends me back to the Xbox dashboard. This is becoming a regular occurrence and near enough happening every multiplayer/warzone game I load into. I have run all troubleshooting and it is still happening.

Is this happening to anybody else ? My console is 2 months old so I’m not convinced it’s that though I may be wrong.

Can any body help with a resolution to this ?

Thank you

:)

Zac H1, Dec 19, 2023
  2. ghost Nunyo Win User

Why is Microsoft intentionally scamming people through entitlement issues?

Call of duty Black ops Cold war for Xbox one and Xbox series X.
  3. Wesley_241 Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2 keeps crashing at the launch screen. What is going on?

Its an xbox series x and call of duty modern warefare 2 2022.
  4. Zac H1 Win User

Hi marvina

Thank you for the update, do you have the link to this so I can see it for myself?

Many thanks
  5. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello Zac,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I am very sorry for the problems you are having with Call of Duty MW3. I understand that it is frustrating not being able to play a game that you were looking forward to so much.

There appears to be an issue with the Call of Duty MW3 Season 1 update that is causing the game to crash on Xbox Series X.

The game's developers, Activision, are aware of the issue and are working on a fix.

They have posted an update on their support page that says the following:

"We are aware of an issue that is causing Call of Duty MW3 to crash on Xbox Series X after the Season 1 update.

We are working on a fix and will post it as soon as it is available."

At the time of writing, the solution is not yet available. However, Activision has said that it should be available soon.

The most advisable thing for the moment is to stay calm and wait for them to finish solving the problem, I hope you understand, I would appreciate a little patience, thank you and I hope you have a happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  6. MarvinaPerez Win User

The most advisable thing is that you consult with the creators of the game, however it does not hurt to update the console.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x on call of duty mw3 - Similar Threads - series call duty

2. Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X: When I first tried connecting my Xbox One to my T-Mobile home internet I couldn't even connect to Xbox Live but I plugged the Xbox into the modem with an ethernet cable and now the game works fine...
  3. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  4. My Xbox series keeps kicking me out when I play call of duty , tried restarting the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series keeps kicking me out when I play call of duty , tried restarting the Xbox...: I bought a xbox series s last year and now all of sudden my game call of duty keeps freezing and kicks me out to the Xbox home screen and sometimes the Xbox just switches off by itself as well...
  5. Error when trying to play backwards compatibile call of duty on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error when trying to play backwards compatibile call of duty on Xbox Series S: I have tried to get help via webchat but got no where and it seems impossible to request a call back, saying try again later all the time. I spoke to web chat who said that this issue may be due...
  6. Why won't my Xbox Series S will not download Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Xbox Series S will not download Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2?: I have it plugged in directly to ethernet. I am not running it on wifi. I have power cycled it. I have uninstalled and tried to reinstall it. I have reset my xbox. Is there something going on with...
  7. I have Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox 360 on disk and it's not working on Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox 360 on disk and it's not working on Series X.: It says it's supposed to be backwards compatible. I miss this game, so please give recommendations. I don't want to buy a new game if I don't have to. 91c66f3f-b945-43bc-9fe6-ff939534dfb9
  8. Is Call of Duty world war 2 cd for xbox one compatible with xbox series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Call of Duty world war 2 cd for xbox one compatible with xbox series x?: I was trying to buy a cod ww2 cd ( Xbox One version) as it is on sale and much cheaper than the digital version, but I am not sure if the Xbox One version would work on series x or not. Is that...
  9. Can’t download zombies content on my Xbox X series for call of duty cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download zombies content on my Xbox X series for call of duty cold war: Can’t download zombies content on my Xbox X series don’t know why it isn’t on the anymore a5456e77-2321-4e72-a301-812badf86f0b
  10. I have bought 2 DLCs of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Collection 1 and 3 for Xbox Series X,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought 2 DLCs of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Collection 1 and 3 for Xbox Series X,...: Hello. I have an Xbox Series X and I bought a game called CoD MW3 plus two DLCs that are Collection 1 and 3, but neither of those two contents can be played for some reasons. I tried to reinstall...