Xbox series X now loading games from full library

Discus and support Xbox series X now loading games from full library in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m not sure why it’s been happening for quiet sometime exactly? I don’t know I couldn’t get games to appear in my full library I’m not sure why.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Main-Personality-590, Nov 17, 2023.

1. Xbox series X now loading games from full library

I’m not sure why it’s been happening for quiet sometime exactly? I don’t know

I couldn’t get games to appear in my full library I’m not sure why.

I’ve tried factory resetting it

Cold starting

Connecting to different internet

Unplugging my external SSD 1TB card

Everything I’ve literally tried everything!!!! I’m not sure why it’s still not popping up

It keeps saying “try again” to continue to I guess load my games up on my Xbox

Then I looked at another Xbox I was able to check and nothing…my games still don’t pop up I’ve seen that this happened some time ago with Xbox ones / day 1 XsX

I was informed by a xbox support member (some people that are available 24/7 to help but not official support members if that makes sense)

That it may be a hardware issue and that I would have to send it to get serviced

This is also not guaranteed to be fix

I’ve seen issues where other people say it’s just loading and nothing more from that

The issue with mine is

It’s not even loading anymore it’s automatically saying

“Try again”

Or come back Later or something like that

But nothing is charged it’s still saying I have to wait

I’m not sure what else to do or if I just should get another Xbox or get it serviced or what

Any information would help and pointers or what I should do it would mean a lot thank you

submitted by /u/Main-Personality-590
    [link] [comments]

/u/Main-Personality-590, Nov 17, 2023
  2. annix Win User

Xbox Series X

As already made clear in the thread, the Xbox Series X is the next gen Xbox, but Microsoft is now viewing Xbox as a family of products, of which the series X is now a member. There will be games which are only compatible with the next gen series, but I
    expect that your full back library will move forward with you.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Xbox Series X full game library not loading

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry for the trouble, EthanChristley. To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. EthanChristley Win User

The powercycle worked. Thank you. I just don’t understand why id need to do thay when I literally just got the console a few hours ago lol
  5. Francia J. Win User

That's great to know and I apologize for the trouble, we may just need to refresh the console.
  6. TRICK5150 Win User

Xbox Series X, full library not loading

Thank you Fernando, I really appreciate you. For what its worth it looks like it was on Microsofts end because as of this evening everything is back where it's supposed to be.
Thema:

Xbox series X now loading games from full library

1. Xbox series X now loading games from full library - Similar Threads - series loading games

2. Xbox Series X fan on while Xbox series x is in shutdown mode and it updates or loads a game??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X fan on while Xbox series x is in shutdown mode and it updates or loads a game??: I have an Xbox Series X and I noticed when I put it in Shutdown Mode to load games in the background or updates, the fan spins, but slower, then after the download or updates finishes, the fan...
  3. I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...: l loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in the game. I can only aim and shoot. a918d987-b2ee-45b5-ba56-114e2546d669
  4. xbox series s wont load any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox series s wont load any games: my xbox series s that ive bought relatively new wont load any games. recently i transferred most of my games to the series s before realizing i cant even play them, but thats not the issue. my...
  5. Why is mw2 on the xbox series x not loading the second mission of the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is mw2 on the xbox series x not loading the second mission of the game?: Whenever i try to play the second mission, it just plays like 3 sexonds of the cutscene, craps itself and boots me to the campaign menu. Mind you, i can play the first mission, completely fine, no...
  6. Why is my Xbox series s glitching and not loading/running games, and can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series s glitching and not loading/running games, and can I fix it: Multi coloured pixels on screen Big blocks appearing in screen Games not loading/lagging /glitching really badly I think it may be some sort of internal problem or something wrong with the hdmi...
  7. Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me...: It randomly kicked me out of playing the game while I was in the middle of a multiplayer match and it’s been doing this since then. I can play most games but anytime I try to play call off duty or...
  8. Xbox series x crashing at beginning loading screen of certain games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x crashing at beginning loading screen of certain games: I have been having an issue for a few months with no real solution. My Xbox series x always freezes and crashes at the beginning loading screen of F1 22 , GTA online and recently Forza Motorsport....
  9. Xbox Series S does not load games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S does not load games: Got a new series x 3 weeks ago, for the first couple days it loaded both games i installed well, then out of no were after a week i began to get visual glitches on one game and the other just wont...
  10. Console Repeatedly Crashing while Loading Games on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console Repeatedly Crashing while Loading Games on Xbox Series X: Refurbished Series X console bought directly from MS just three months ago. Started with in-game video glitches and freezes on Battlefront 2 a couple of weeks ago. Developed into full crashes for...