Xbox series X not working in Dolby vision with LG c2

Discus and support Xbox series X not working in Dolby vision with LG c2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox series X not working in Dolby vision with LG C2 We have tried switching cables multiples times, factory reset, reset all settings on the tv, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mrm411, Jan 2, 2023.

1. mrm411
    mrm411 Guest

Xbox series X not working in Dolby vision with LG C2 We have tried switching cables multiples times, factory reset, reset all settings on the tv, and have done everything we’ve read on the internet and the screen is half green half trying to play and nothing works. Both products are expensive and this should not be an issue still. Anyone have any tips?

:)

mrm411, Jan 2, 2023
  2. MaxWeidner Win User

Xbox series X and LG C2 problems.

No, unfortunately, one cannot speak of clarity in this case, because I have experienced the exact opposite case.

I own the LG C1 and the LG C2, and the handshake problems have NEVER occurred in over a year of use on the C1! Instead, however, they keep coming back with the C2 on the same Xbox Series X console. When switching this console back to the C1, the same picture again, NEVER! LG C1 and LG C2 both support Dolby Vision (for gaming). Before testing the LG C2 with one / my Series X, I had never heard of the handshake issue with Dolby Vision. Besides, the LG C2 works very well, but the Dolby Vision handshake in games can hardly be tested on other devices, because the PS5 does not support this feature and other devices are at least unknown to me.
  3. les lane Win User

HDR / Dolby Vision no longer working on Xbox Series X

…LG C2 vs Xbox Series X no signal issues…turn off Auto low-latency mode on the Xbox series x…it’s conflicting with lg c2 Auto low-latency mode…
  4. Jesse Mass Win User

Xbox Series X - Screen Glitch/Distortion only during Game loading/static screens (not on any other app)

I just had this same issue on my LG G3 TV. I went in and turned off Dolby Vision on the XBOX Series X and that fixed the issue. HDR works fine. This seems like a issue with a recent update.
  5. 志强董 Win User

When will Microsoft patch the One X to support Dolby Vision on the 4K Blueray player

I have a XBOX One X connected to an OLED LG C8. If I use the Netflix app on XBOX One X then the LG will display Dolby Vision. So I know that it is passing. But If I use a 4K Bluray that has Dolby Vision, the player will only output HDR。Blu-ray
    playback is already up to date.
  6. Darksun8166 Win User

Xbox series X and LG C2 problems.

I've never had an issue with

my Onkyo receiver it's actually fixed my issue with my series x and lg c1 issue and my Onkyo receiver came out in 2017 and it supports 4k hdr and Dolby vision. All work perfect. The issue is a Xbox issue as my 360 and my ps3 and my series s never had an issue directly to the tv it's only with the series x and it's strange that you blame the tv when all other devices work but the series x.
Thema:

1. Xbox series X not working in Dolby vision with LG c2 - Similar Threads - series working Dolby

2. Will my 5 or 6 year game drive work on a series x

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my 5 or 6 year game drive work on a series x: I have an 8tb Seagate game drive that is 5-6 years old. I have it connected to my one x. I'm looking to upgrade to a series x and want to know if my game drive is compatible or if I will have to...
  3. Xbox Series X Capture not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Capture not working: Since about 10pm ET last night I am unable to capture gameplay on my series x. It was working prior to that. When I hit the button I have mapped nothing happens. I tested the button to make sure...
  4. Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+: When i try to use smat view on the devices the app on the series s loads just a little bit and then stops. I don't know what to do 263c8077-b8b6-4253-97a4-464060b952d1
  5. Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?: I have an Xbox Series X, and Dolby Vision is supposedly supported when using the Max app. I have found, though, that movies or TV shows on Max that are supposed to support Dolby Vision simply do...
  6. Dolby Atmos suddenly stopped working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Dolby Atmos suddenly stopped working on Xbox Series X: So as the title mentioned, dolby atmos suddenly stopped working on my xbox series x. Going into the settings, it still shows 'green tick' on dolby atmos supported tv. I have tested dolby atmos...
  7. Dolby Atmos not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Dolby Atmos not working on Xbox Series X: Hello, I tried researching this topic and root causing my issue but I'm still not able to hear audio when I set my receiver to Dolby Atmos. I have a new Denon receiver (AVR-S760S) and an Xnoc...
  8. Series X Dolby Atmos not working on Phillips OLED 708/12 Google TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Dolby Atmos not working on Phillips OLED 708/12 Google TV: Hi I have a setup which works fine with Dolby Atmos from netflix or any other app that supports Atmos (like Disney+) for example...but not on the Xbox. Despite option being enabled there is no...
  9. HDR and Dolby Vision for Gaming no longer working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR and Dolby Vision for Gaming no longer working on Xbox Series X: So in january of 2023 I bought a brand new Hisense 65 inch 4k HDR (Dolby Vision) TV and a Xbox Series X (previously had a 4k non-HDR tv and a series S). I of course set up the HDR in all its glory...
  10. Dolby atmos for home theater not working on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Dolby atmos for home theater not working on my Xbox series s: Hi, I’m just bought the xbox series s, my tv and sound bar is support Dolby atmos. Sound bar is sonos ARC plug with hdmi arc port at tv. I have try to select dolby atmos for home theater (hdmi...