Xbox Series X not turning on after fatal crash

Discus and support Xbox Series X not turning on after fatal crash in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's only been a day since I got my series x, it was all working fine, I downloaded Elite Dangerous it worked well, i got into the game and jt... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KevinA1056, Mar 4, 2021.

1. KevinA1056
    KevinA1056 Guest

It's only been a day since I got my series x, it was all working fine, I downloaded Elite Dangerous it worked well, i got into the game and jt immediately crashed and sent me back to the homescreen, I tried it the second time, it still crashed, the third time it just straight up shut down my xbox, then after that It did power back on but as soon as the homescreen loaded up, it shut down again, and it has not turned on since, the light turns on, but the fan doesn't start up and then it does the power off beep and shuts down, the fan is supposed to start up as soon as the power button is pressed, but that doesn't happen, the fan sometimes moves a little but doesn't start up fully. Is there a way to fix this? I can't even access the troubleshoot menu

:)

KevinA1056, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Default_570 Win User

try pressing the power button for 10-15 for a hard reboot
  3. NickD54 Win User

Xbox freezing and turning off

I have this happen occasionally on the series X as well after playing some time like 3+ hours the system might crash and freeze then turn off. This happens the most for me at least on sea of thieves.
  4. Marc_S_716 Win User

Xbox Series X Civ 6 crashing every other turn

I'm not an insider and I have the fix for the Series X. It is a little slower in between turns, but no more crashing.
  5. One Lil Orphan Win User

Xbox series x crash

Hi is it can you tell me when a crash bug fix for xbox series x i coming out my xbox series x keeps freezing the game and crashes playing for 2 min then it turns off best regards theis
    Atm its an ongoing issuse, i find it happening most with AC:Val and COD:CW. It happens also with Rouge Company and MK11Ultimate.
  6. TomCole5 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
    Not necessarily fifa 21 xbox one version crashes and turns mine off so does fortnite
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X not turning on after fatal crash - Similar Threads - Series turning fatal

2. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  3. Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...: Xbox series x displays a message after turning on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off automatically in 5 minutes " 72bd2691-48d1-4862-a56f-931ce69adbeb
  4. My xbox series x, whenever i turn it on it will be on for like 2 seconds then will shut...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x, whenever i turn it on it will be on for like 2 seconds then will shut...: It was working fine just a few hours before and its not hot. 544c488e-0bd1-4de5-ad65-cf1f0d554101
  5. How to disable series s hardware to have it not turn on.

in XboX Insiders
    How to disable series s hardware to have it not turn on.: So long story short my friend borrowed my Series S when I went out of town for few weeks and now he is just not giving it back. He just keeps saying give him few days, it has been so long and I...
  6. HELP - Xbox One Series S turns on for about 5 seconds and immediately turns off

in XboX Insiders
    HELP - Xbox One Series S turns on for about 5 seconds and immediately turns off: Have been gone for the weekend to come back to this. Not overheating, nothing I don’t think has happened to the power in the house since I’ve been gone. Really weird. Any help is appreciated...
  7. The xbox series S turns on by itself.

in XBoX on Windows
    The xbox series S turns on by itself.: I have a multiport usb accessory plugged in to be able to use keyboard and mouse would that be the reason? There is also a headset usb dongle plugged into the accessory. I will turn the xbox off...
  8. My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has...: My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has not worked. Please advise what I can do to fix this as it happens in every game a play or even sometime...
  9. series s, turns and 30 seconds or less later turns off. never actually boots up

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s, turns and 30 seconds or less later turns off. never actually boots up: as stated, my series s will turn on and 30 seconds or less it turns off. e4f15b1f-85b0-44da-8b22-aa984ffb7a3b
  10. Xbox Series X is immediately turning off after trying turn it on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X is immediately turning off after trying turn it on?: I don't know why but randomly my xbox series x has randomly decided to not turn on, the light will come on, but the fan doesn't start and it shuts off after 5 seconds or so, already cleared out...