Xbox series X not connecting to Samsung TV

Discus and support Xbox series X not connecting to Samsung TV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My Xbox series X which I only got about 6 months ago suddenly will not show display on my Samsung TV. It worked fine from purchase until today.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cory France, Aug 16, 2023.

1. Cory France
    Cory France Guest

Hello,

My Xbox series X which I only got about 6 months ago suddenly will not show display on my Samsung TV. It worked fine from purchase until today. I go to turn it on today and it turns on and I can feel the vibration in the controller respond when I hold down the center button to power down or on and it responds to prompts to turn it off and on.

I have checked all cables and even changed HDMI ports on the TV. No change. I have restarted it in low resolution mode. No change. My Xbox one’s still respond and turn on just fine. But my series x just won’t display for some reason. Any advice or help is greatly appreciated.

:)

Cory France, Aug 16, 2023
  2. HaoWang23rpi Win User

Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else

it only happens to the Xbox X series + Samsung TV. I have Xbox one and a sony TV as well. I tried Xbox X series + Sony TV and Xbox one + Samsung TV. both work...
  3. Chainsaw Monday Win User

Certain games on my Xbox series x launch with no sound

I also have the same setup. Xbox Series X conneted to Samsung TV via HDMI. Samsung TV connected to a Klipsch sound bar via HDMI ARC. Experiencing the same issue described by many others.
  4. Clay E. White Win User

Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else

Thanks for the tip! Unfortunately happens on others TV’s as well, but even if it was/is a Samsung issue Microsoft should have:

1. Owned the issue and report it to their customer base. Auto manufacturers, drug companies, and food distributors etc ALL routinely send out notifications to owners and the general public regarding product defects/ recalls, etc. Microsoft never does

2. Samsung is one of the biggest TV manufacturers in the world, Microsoft should be working hand-in hand with Samsung for a solution if it truly is a Samsung issue

3. ONLY the Xbox-Series X has this issue, No other, including the Series S which is the “little brother” of the Series X

4. The issue is the Series X
  5. DieselRose Win User

New TV for Xbox One.

My kids have a Samsung UA55D7000 LED Tv and it is fantastic. Even the series 6 Samsung LED Tvs would do fine, however if you have the cash as someone mentioned look at the 4K Tvs or the Samsung ES series 7 8 or 9 LED Tvs.

Mine will be connected to a UA60ES8000.
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Series X.... what TV we going with?

If I get a Samsung 8K TV for the Xbox One Series X I will wait at least until November. The price should be lower by then.
Thema:

1. Xbox series X not connecting to Samsung TV - Similar Threads - series connecting Samsung

2. Series S connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S connection issue: Every day after I get off work and come home and try to load up my Xbox it says that it is not connected to the Wi-Fi. I proceeded to type in the password for the Wi-Fi and get prompted with “...
  3. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  4. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  5. My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it: The Internet works fine on everything else. ead1a9fe-d0af-4431-9005-424964e655e8
  6. Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...: If i just use the tv volume the dolby atmos works perfectly. As soon as i engage qsymphony, the awful audio lag comes back. Even when sound only goes thru soundbar.. same audio LAG is there. I’ve...
  7. my xbox series x will not connect to home wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x will not connect to home wifi: my xbox series x is being a huge hassle right now. it connects to my phone hotspot just fine but it says my password for my home wifi is wrong when its not! my phone and laptop both easily...
  8. Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...: Everyone knows when you press the sync button makes the console flash as to show its ready for pairing but my controller is already paired and im not pressing the sync button yet its still going...
  9. Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console: Randomly one day It stopped working even when connected to the console with a USB chord and whenever I try to turn it on, the light just keeps blinking slowly and doesn't want to turn on. I...
  10. What would cause my Series S to connect to my LG monitor but not my Samsung TV??

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would cause my Series S to connect to my LG monitor but not my Samsung TV??: My 4K Samsung TV is connecting to my PC, my PS5, and my Switch, but not my Xbox Series S. My Series S connects to my computer monitor, but not the TV. So what's going wrong here? I've tried...