XBox Series X no signal at boot, powers off

Discus and support XBox Series X no signal at boot, powers off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Encountering an issue where I cant seem to get an HDMI signal no matter what I try. The console will only stay on about a minute or so before powering... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MCollins15, Dec 6, 2023.

1. MCollins15
    MCollins15 Guest

Encountering an issue where I cant seem to get an HDMI signal no matter what I try. The console will only stay on about a minute or so before powering off.

Console is located in well ventilated area. Changing HDMI cables, changing monitors, power cycling and manual reset not seeming to provide a fix.

Is there anything else I could try before spending money repairing a two year old console?

:)

MCollins15, Dec 6, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello MCollins15! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues. When it powers off, I presume fully powered off, no lights on anywhere. Does it do the same in low res mode?
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

I think so to at this stage. The power cord is unlikely but worth doing just to rule it out.
  4. MCollins15 Win User

Yeah, that's correct. I also can't seem to get the console to boot in low res mode.

I appreciate the help!
  5. MCollins15 Win User

Not yet. I'm assuming it's some sort of issue with the power supply.
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

Out of interest, have you tried changing power cords?
Thema:

1. XBox Series X no signal at boot, powers off - Similar Threads - Series signal boot

2. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  3. New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV: New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV I booted up my Xbox Series X for the first time on Thursday. It worked fine on my Hitachi TV. It downloaded games overnight. On Friday...
  4. Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv: This is pretty recent, but sometimes my series x will turn on but not be visible on screen (HDMI isn't working). Sometimes a hard reset makes it come back, but then it thinks my connection is...
  5. LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz: Hi Guys I am having intermittent ‘no signal’ errors using Xbox Series X at 120hz when changing from game to Home Screen (dashboard) on my LG OLED C3 tv. [img] I don’t have any problems using my...
  6. VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter: Hello, I just got my hmdi to vga adapter to play my xbox series s on my vga monitor but when i turn my xbox on it just says no signal please can someone help me as I'm not sure what to do....
  7. My xbox series X I just got won't display a signal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series X I just got won't display a signal.: I've tried power cycling, using different cables, TVs, nothing. Everytime I try to boot it into low power mode it turns itself off. 8f082a15-f652-4ae6-a995-8e76ee9a4438
  8. I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...: I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal hdmi1 0f0e687a-ffc0-46f9-9877-46c013bbac3a
  9. Why do I get no signal from my Xbox Series X with the ultra high speed hdmi cable but with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get no signal from my Xbox Series X with the ultra high speed hdmi cable but with...: So I connected my Xbox Series X to a samsung TV and it worked fine but then I disconnected it and then connected it back now with a no signal/unknown device showing that the xbox is detected on...
  10. Series X signal loss on game/app launch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X signal loss on game/app launch: This issue just randomly started happening in the last few weeks. When i turn on the xbox it boots up fine, however when i launch any app or game in 9/10 instances i will get the game launcher...