Xbox series X No download progress

Discus and support Xbox series X No download progress in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Ive recently been having issues with my xbox series X downloads (game updates and downloads). In the queue it states updating but there is no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jake B1, Apr 16, 2024.

1. Jake B1
    Jake B1 Guest

Hello,

Ive recently been having issues with my xbox series X downloads (game updates and downloads).

In the queue it states updating but there is no speed in the top right corner and the bar doesn't progress. It may start downloading for half a second at a random speed every 2 minutes or so but then stop instantly.

I am currently using wifi only connection and my speed test comes up at around 50 Mbps which is good for my area. I can join parties and play online games with occasionally lag but the downloads are the biggest issue.

Watching youtube or Netflix seems to be fine and the other devices in the house have no issue

If i take the console to my other house or hotspot from my phone there is no issue with download speed or lag so not an issue with the console.

I have tried:

- power cycling router and console

- using wired connection

- opening NAT type

- attempted port forwarding

- new NBN box

- enabling QOS

My ISP said there should be no issue as the speed test and network test show everything is fine.

I have been spending day and night trying to find a solution and i’m running out of ideas. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

:)

Jake B1, Apr 16, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: