Xbox Series X Network Connected But Can't Sign In To Profiles

Discus and support Xbox Series X Network Connected But Can't Sign In To Profiles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Team, This is one of the weirdest issue I've encountered. I am connected to the Xbox Network, Network tests from the console shows I'm connected.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TreyshaunSkyers, Nov 13, 2023.

1. Xbox Series X Network Connected But Can't Sign In To Profiles

Hi Team,

This is one of the weirdest issue I've encountered. I am connected to the Xbox Network, Network tests from the console shows I'm connected. I updated a few games without signing into profile to confirm it's connected. I played a game in guest mode that requires internet and it worked.

When I try to sign in, the game loads for 1 minute then said check your network connection and try again. I did a workaround by switching to offline mode then signing into my profile, that worked, but as soon as I launch a game it says Goodbye ProfileName and signs me out.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

Reboot multiple times, unplugged the game and clean it for over 10 minutes. Changed to a different network.

Connected through wired then wireless, checked to see if there's any other updates for Xbox, it's at the latest version.

I should mention that I recently updated my game today.

It was working before this random problem came along.

Only one thing I haven't done is resetting, I know someone who's having the same issue and he did a reset and it didn't work.

Please anyone out there that can explain why is this happening and what can be done to fix it?

:)

TreyshaunSkyers, Nov 13, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello TreyshaunSkyers, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand that you are having trouble signing in to your Xbox Series X profile, even though your console is connected to the network.

Here are some suggestions that might help you solve this problem:

Check Internet Connection: Make sure your Xbox is properly connected to the Internet

Restart the console: Sometimes a simple restart can solve many technical problems

Delete cache memory: You could try deleting cache memory from your console

Change console region: Some users have reported that changing the console region can fix login issues

Use a VPN: If you're having trouble signing in to your Xbox profile, you could try using a VPN

Reset your network: You could try resetting your network

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. David Wirsching Win User

Why do I get sign-in network errors?

Hello SherpaDC, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing network issues when signing in on your Xbox Series X. Here are some possible causes and solutions you could try:

Network connectivity issues Although you mention that other devices on the same Wi-Fi network are working correctly, there may still be specific issues with your Xbox Series X's network connection. Try the following:

Restart your router and your Xbox Series X.
    Verify that the Xbox Series X is connected to the correct Wi-Fi network and that the signal is strong.
    Consider connecting your Xbox Series X directly to the router via an Ethernet cable to rule out wireless connectivity issues.
    If possible, try a different Wi-Fi network to see if the issue persists.

Xbox Live account issues: There may be a problem with your Xbox Live account that is causing the sign-in errors. Try the following:

Verify that your login credentials (email and password) are correct. You can try to reset your password through the Xbox website.

Make sure there are no restrictions or blocks on your Xbox Live account, such as pending payments or suspensions.
    Consider creating a new Xbox Live account temporarily to check if the issue persists. This will help determine if the issue is related to your specific account.
    Network settings issues: Check the network settings on your Xbox Series X to make sure they are configured correctly. You can try the following:

Verify that the network settings on your Xbox Series X match the network settings on your router.
    Make sure there are no firewall restrictions or MAC address filtering that could block your Xbox Series X from connecting.
    Try resetting the network settings on your Xbox Series X and setting it up again from scratch.

Best regards.
  4. SherpaDC Win User

Why do I get sign-in network errors?

This issue keeps recurring, even after clearing the MAC address. It seems Xbox sign-in is the primary issue.

What do you mean by: “Verify that the network settings on your Xbox Series X match the network settings on your router. Make sure there are no firewall restrictions or MACaddress filtering that could block your Xbox Series X from connecting.”
  5. ConvexSMUDGE Win User

whenever i load a game it immediately disconnects me from xbox live.

whats more, i can't even sign into a profile. i will test my network, it will connect to xbox live, then i will try and sign into my Live profile and it will say "unable to connect to xbox live"
  6. Adam Sheetz Win User

xbox not connecing to internet

Hi, my name is Adam.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble connecting your Xbox Series X to the internet. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Restart your console and network hardware: Turn off your Xbox Series X and unplug it from the power source. Unplug your modem, router, or gateway from the power source for 5 minutes. Plug in your modem, router, or gateway and wait for the lights to turn green. Plug in your Xbox Series X and turn it on.

2. Check your network connection: Press the Xbox button on your controller, then select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings > Test network connection. If the test fails, try resetting your console to factory settings by selecting Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info > Reset console > Keep games and apps. You will need to sign in again with your Microsoft account credentials.

3. Try a wired connection: If you’re still having trouble connecting to the internet, try connecting your Xbox Series X to your modem or router using an Ethernet cable.

If this didn't work:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-wireless-connection

Then I believe it may be an issue with the device network card and it will need to be repaired. You can see further information on this link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

I hope this helps.
    Adam.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Network Connected But Can't Sign In To Profiles - Similar Threads - Series Network Connected

2. My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it: The Internet works fine on everything else. ead1a9fe-d0af-4431-9005-424964e655e8
  3. My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?: Our home wifi seems to work with phones, laptops, etc...but it just stopped allowing my X-Box Series S to connect. Cannot figure out way and have tried all the steps I can find recommended....
  4. My xbox series x doesn't connect to xbox network but is connected to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x doesn't connect to xbox network but is connected to the internet: So I've tried every single fix out there to try and fix the issue but my console won't connect to the xbox network. I can't sign in as it says I do not have an Internet connect but when I click...
  5. Xbox Series S not connected nor acting connected, but saying it's connected only in network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S not connected nor acting connected, but saying it's connected only in network...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...
  6. Xbox Series S not working and saying its not connected to Internet outside of network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S not working and saying its not connected to Internet outside of network...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...
  7. Xbox Series S saying it's connected to network only in network settings. It doesn't act or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S saying it's connected to network only in network settings. It doesn't act or...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...
  8. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...
  9. Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network: I have an issue where my xbox wont connect to the xbox network and wont sign in to my account. I have searched online and tried everything. I have restarted my console a bunch now and also tried...
  10. I can't connect my xbox series S to the 5G network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect my xbox series S to the 5G network.: I can't connect my xbox series S to the 5G network. 4a531a10-cb3c-4332-80e3-cf0a6fc34e7d