Xbox series x - Netflix and Disney plus issue

Discus and support Xbox series x - Netflix and Disney plus issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I’m sure this is now well known but I can not play any programs from Disney and I can not play certain films on Netflix, on Disney I get error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris007sm, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Chris007sm
    Chris007sm Guest

Hi,

I’m sure this is now well known but I can not play any programs from Disney and I can not play certain films on Netflix, on Disney I get error code 39, and on Netflix the film plays but is totally black, the sound is on and when I fast forward it is viewable at the bottom. (It’s only with films and programs which are not Netflix specific, for example “gladiator wouldn’t play”

my tv is a relatively new Samsung, and I have tried it with different leads and I have tried all the recycle power options, reinstall ect. Basically tried everything I could think off to get these to work. These days I use my Xbox to watch tv more than I game and it’s totally ruining my experience.

The thing is my brother has a new Xbox as well but all the apps work on so this is clearly only an issue with certain ones.

Is this issue known about?

Is there a fix on the way?

Can I send my Xbox back and request a new one to try and resolve this issue?

Does anyone have an answer to why this is occurring??

My details are basically - Xbox series x directly connected to a virgin media hub,

A Samsung tv

I do have an external hard drive connected for extra storage (have took this out and it still doesn’t work)

Hdmi lead is the one that came with the new Xbox.

Nat type is always open and I have 200mb speeds.

Please someone what is going on??

:)

Chris007sm, Jul 6, 2021
  2. Lurking zula Win User

Netflix Not Outputting Dolby Atmos On Xbox One

Hi , same issue on Xbox series x and Netflix app no Dolby Atmos even though shows it on show description, Am using Hdmi lead direct to Samsung Dolby Atmos soundbar , Disney plus works fine

Netflix was working few weeks ago .. so Microsoft what have you done ?

Pls fix this ASAP it would be really appreciated
  3. Chris007sm Win User

Hi, thank you for the advice, I have tried all recommended actions and it has made no difference. Shame as I got quite excited.
  4. SKETTIBOY93 Win User

I have the same exact issue you are having Netflix just started it was working now the only streaming service that works is Amazon prime
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

Regarding this issue, please try following the steps mentioned below in order to fix it:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another step that you can try to resolve the issue, would be to remove and re-add your account. In order to do that please go to: settings> account> remove accounts> remove your account.

You could also try this troubleshooting step to clear any corrupted data from your device:

1- Go to settings on your Xbox

2- Select system

3-Select storage

4- Clear local saved games and your console will automatically restart

Note: When doing this step please make sure that you always play online so that all your data is saved to the cloud

If the issue still persists after going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 10-15 seconds plug all your cables back in and then restart your console.
  6. KaiN05 Win User

Why is my Series X having audio issues?

Audio issues here but only when streaming movies and shows on Prime Video and Disney Plus so far. The Series X sucks. The One X is/was better.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x - Netflix and Disney plus issue - Similar Threads - series Netflix Disney

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  4. Problem with netflix after latest xbox series x console update

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with netflix after latest xbox series x console update: [img] Hi everyone after the last two xbox console updates I am having issues with netflix where if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charging cable I get this error on netflix I never...
  5. Xbox Series S doesn't allow audio passthrough on Netflix and YouTube app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S doesn't allow audio passthrough on Netflix and YouTube app: Hello, When Xbox Series S audio is set to output uncompressed stereo with Passthrough enabled, Netflix and YouTube apps output uncompressed stereo instead of Dolby digital plus such as Disney+ or...
  6. Netflix broken on the series x??

in XboX Insiders
    Netflix broken on the series x??: Right I recently got the series x and went to install Netflix again just like I did on my Xbox one except it wasn’t in my owned apps?? And when I went to the store to see if I could install it...
  7. Xbox series x says I already own Netflix but I haven’t.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x says I already own Netflix but I haven’t.: So I have been trying to get Netflix but the console keeps saying that I already own the app. I will drop a picture below. It makes no sense it says that it’s in the library but it’s not there...
  8. Netflix Not Downloading in Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix Not Downloading in Xbox Series S: Hello, I’ve tried downloading Netflix, but says it’s already installed but I can’t find anywhere. I’ve even reset my console fully but didn’t work. Any suggestions ?...
  9. Xbox series S tells me that I already own Netflix when I try to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series S tells me that I already own Netflix when I try to install: I’m trying to download Netflix onto my Xbox series S. when I press the “get” button is appears with a message telling me that I already own it, but when I check my games and app page, Netflix does...
  10. Netflix 1080p bug on Series Xxxx

in XboX Insiders
    Netflix 1080p bug on Series Xxxx: Hi. Netflix app on Xbox series X doesn't show at 4k only at 1080p. Already chatted Netflix support and Microsofts Xbox support. There quess are as good as mine... This has been a problem at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disney dolby vision xbox

2. xbox series x disney plus dolby atmos