Xbox series X motherboard broken

Discus and support Xbox series X motherboard broken in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent in my xbox to a third party to get repaired and they've told me it looks like its a motherboard issue that can't be fixed. I've only had it for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AishlingCarson, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Xbox series X motherboard broken

I sent in my xbox to a third party to get repaired and they've told me it looks like its a motherboard issue that can't be fixed. I've only had it for a year and a half so pretty annoyed about it. Any suggestions on what to do with it? Can a mother board be replaced and is that worth it? Can I sell it for parts somewhere?

:)

AishlingCarson, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hi AishlingCarson, my name is Jose and it is my pleasure to help you.

I couldn't tell you if you can sell it in parts, since there is no official place where you can do it, but always where they repair consoles or in some technical service can sell your console in parts since in some cases they need parts to fix other consoles.

You can also check if your console still has an active warranty and if it does, the repair may be free, otherwise you could send it to be repaired directly to Xbox and you would have to pay a fee. To do this, you must verify your console at the following link:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices

Keep in mind that this is a Microsoft public forum where we are players like you who help other players with basic problems, this means that we are not Microsoft employees.

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Greetings,
    Jose.
  3. MissCaraBean Win User

Thanks for the reply Jose. Unfortunately it's 6 months out of warranty which is why I sent it to a third party to try fix it :( I know this is a forum for players, I was just wondering if anyone else had the issue and if they were able to get it replaced somewhere or if they had tips on what to do with the xbox if it can't be fixed at all.
  4. Smwutches Win User

We can only suggest sending it in to Microsoft for repair.
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

My Xbox series X motherboard has broken

Hi Alex! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox Series X console.

I understand you're having issues contacting Microsoft Xbox Support, you can follow these instructions according to Microsoft Agent | Moderator, XBF Brad A and Xbox Ambassador, CosmicCraze:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37 and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ive-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Here's how to contact Xbox Support:

"Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. BaileyBrouard Win User

Xbox Series X shutting off randomly

Did you ever find out what went wrong? My Xbox series x keeps doing this. Someone said to my it’s the motherboard but I don’t wanna pay and send it off it it isnt
Thema:

1. Xbox series X motherboard broken - Similar Threads - series motherboard broken

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  7. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  8. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  9. My Xbox series X motherboard has broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X motherboard has broken: My Xbox series X motherboard has broken and it is one month out of warranty, why should I have to pay £290 to get this fixed when it is not my fault, I can’t believe that a £500 console can barely...
  10. Series s power supply motherboard connection part

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series s power supply motherboard connection part: [img] I want to connect the power supply to the motherboard using an extension line, not a direct connection, but I don't know the name of the photo display, so I don't know which extension to buy...