Xbox series x Mic monitoring not working Help I tried everything

Discus and support Xbox series x Mic monitoring not working Help I tried everything in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello my turtle beach stealth 600 Gen 2 the older version not the new one withe the dongle my mic is fine my xbox series x on the otherhand isn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by david burnstick, Dec 8, 2023.

1. Xbox series x Mic monitoring not working Help I tried everything

hello my turtle beach stealth 600 Gen 2 the older version not the new one withe the dongle my mic is fine my xbox series x on the otherhand isn't allowing my voice to be heard in party with or online with others i tried frm factory rest my xbox to checking game chat audio but still nothing i hop its not broken or need a repair

:)

david burnstick, Dec 8, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello, David my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

I understand your frustration with your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 headset not having microphone monitoring working on your Xbox Series X. It's important to troubleshoot further before assuming hardware failure.

Here are some additional steps you can try to resolve the microphone monitoring issue on your Xbox Series X:

Update your Xbox and headset:

Xbox: Ensure your Xbox Series X is running the latest software update. Go to Settings > System > Updates and downloads.
    Headset: Download and install the latest firmware update for your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 headset through the Turtle Beach Audio Hub app.

Double-check your settings:

Xbox:
    Go to Settings > Devices & connections > Accessories.
    Select your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 headset.
    Ensure "Microphone" is enabled and adjust the "Microphone monitoring" level to your preferred setting.
    Headset:
    Check the headset's audio controls for any mute buttons or volume adjustments that might be affecting the microphone.

Test your microphone:

Use the built-in microphone test feature on your Xbox to ensure your microphone is working properly. Go to Settings > Kinect & devices > Devices & accessories. Select your headset and choose "Test microphone."

Disconnect and reconnect your headset:

Turn off your Xbox Series X and completely unplug your headset.
    Wait for a minute, then plug your headset back in and turn on your Xbox.

Try a different controller or headset:

If possible, try using a different controller or headset to see if the microphone monitoring issue persists. This can help you isolate the problem to your headset or controller.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. Ron Amihai Win User

Xbox Series X doesn't support 1440p@120Hz with 1440p@144Hz monitor

Until you don't proof me this specific monitor (Xiaomi Mi Curved 34) enables 1440p@120hz with Xbox Series X, your comment is meaningless.

Yeah, there are some monitors with 1440p@120hz support for Xbox series s/x, that simply doesn't mean that ANY 1440p+ monitor with 120hz+ (especially 144hz+) can do it. Period.

I've tried everything, that (1440p@120hz) simply doesn't work with that monitor. I've already listed every step I've tried, I'm not gonna write it again.

Please read previous comments before posting the same dried comments...
  4. JS92 Win User

Does the series x support 1440p 144/155 refresh rate?

The Xbox Series X will do 120Hz but no more, regardless of resolution or monitor.

I would check to see if other Xbox Series X owners have confirmed to achieve 1440p120Hz on those monitors before purchasing.

Maybe a google of "xbox series x 1440p 120hz ___________ " and insert the monitor model to see if people have posted about their monitor and Series X working.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series X doesn't support 1440p@120Hz with 1440p@144Hz monitor

In that case I highly recommend you see the monitor/TV in action with the console. That way you can verify that the monitor does support 120Hz on the Series X.

The Rtings website's reviews of Series X compatible monitors is a great way to start your search. These are professional TV/monitor reviewers, they test everything!
  6. DavidNiell Win User

Compatible mic for Xbox series X

Thx for ur response, but standard USB mics for Xbox one, PS4 or nintendo switch dont work on Xbox series x. I tested them...

The only thing works fine is headphones + mic. But si not a good solution for me and karaoke games.

It would be nice that Microsoft sold official microphones that work with Xbox series x.

Thanks for ur help.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x Mic monitoring not working Help I tried everything - Similar Threads - series Mic monitoring

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  4. Discord on Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One, PS5 Mics Cut Out After 30+ minutes in a call

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord on Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One, PS5 Mics Cut Out After 30+ minutes in a call: Hello! The Discord voice chat on the Xbox Series X and S as well as PlayStation is glitchy and starts aggressively cutting out specifically only for the console people after about 30-60 minutes of...
  5. Mic isn’t working for Series X, Help

in XboX Insiders
    Mic isn’t working for Series X, Help: I been trying to fix an issue with my mic, it won’t work at all but I can hear myself in the mic monitoring but when I go into a party, there’s no output but I can still hear myself on the mic...
  6. Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it: Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was just wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to my Xbox and if there is a way to connect the mic please tell me so I can do it...
  7. My mic isn't working on my new xbox series S.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My mic isn't working on my new xbox series S.: I can still hear others but my mic won't work. I have tried all the usual fixes I have found online and none of them work. I have also made sure the privacy settings are as they should be but...
  8. I can't use mic GTA v Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use mic GTA v Xbox series x: I can't use mic GTA v Xbox series x rockstar games won't let player use mic GTA v online because some policy Xbox ? e0555d41-2dd2-4d4c-a046-21799a7ede82
  9. My astro A30 mic not working on xbox series

in XBoX Accessibility
    My astro A30 mic not working on xbox series: i did the hold for 5 second until light blink purple nothing my friends cant hear me e58234cc-5f26-4485-a6b0-8ed432b2e951
  10. Is there a built in mic on the Xbox elite series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a built in mic on the Xbox elite series 2 controller?: I was wondering if I can talk to people in a party without having headset b2696f83-1cae-4d01-bd5c-6a4179522423