Xbox Series X loses connection to controllers

Discus and support Xbox Series X loses connection to controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every few days now when I go to use my Xbox Series X, all of my controllers are "disconnected" from the Xbox. I will hit the power button on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 5wallace, Oct 3, 2023.

1. 5wallace
    5wallace Guest

Every few days now when I go to use my Xbox Series X, all of my controllers are "disconnected" from the Xbox. I will hit the power button on the controller like normal, and the Xbox will not turn on and the light on the controller just blinks.

No amount of going through the process to connect the controllers works (pressing the connect buttons on controller and console, etc.).

The only way I can get things to "reconnect" is by unplugging the power from the Xbox and plugging it back in. This solves everything. The system comes on and the controllers connect automatically again. Things will work for a few days just fine, however, after a bit of time, it will happen again and I will have to unplug and replug the console again.

Thanks for your help. I'm far from an expert and this is quite an annoying problem.

:)

5wallace, Oct 3, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: