Xbox Series X - Local cache is almost full - help needed

Discus and support Xbox Series X - Local cache is almost full - help needed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I made a post about this in Xbox Support, but I saw this was a common insider issue. I have know idea of I am an insider, but I thought it would be... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RedDeadKitain, Aug 12, 2024.

1. Xbox Series X - Local cache is almost full - help needed

I made a post about this in Xbox Support, but I saw this was a common insider issue. I have know idea of I am an insider, but I thought it would be good to get some help here too. I was going to play World War Z on my Xbox Series X with a friend, but it required a 27 GB update. I also redownloaded a buggy dlc to see if it would work. Once the update finished, I began playing a couple of matches with my friend, and then this notification popped up twice: "Local cache is almost full. This can affect achievements, stats, and leaderboards. To save them, go online." I have 144 GB of storage available on the console, so I do not know why this happened. To remedy this, I did a hard reset on the console by unplugging the console for 5 minutes. This did not make an impact. I disconnected from WIFI and reconnected to no avail. I also cleared persistent storage. I am wondering if this is an Xbox issue or a game issue. I also uninstalled WWZ to see if that would make a difference. I played a different game to see if the issue persisted, but I didn't play long enough for it to occur again. I played WWZ again tonight and it did not pop up. Any reason why this is happening? I do not think I am part of the insider program. I bought the Xbox Series X in 2022.

submitted by /u/RedDeadKitain
    [link] [comments]

/u/RedDeadKitain, Aug 12, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Series X - Local cache is almost full - help needed