Xbox Series X lag and stuttering on cod

Discus and support Xbox Series X lag and stuttering on cod in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys, Ive had my xbox series x since release and I really have been loving it these past months. The only thing holding it back for me right now is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoeMicozzi, Feb 22, 2021.

1. JoeMicozzi
    JoeMicozzi Guest

Hey guys, Ive had my xbox series x since release and I really have been loving it these past months. The only thing holding it back for me right now is playing call of duty. Im getting huge lag spikes in both warzone and multiplayer. No other games I have played give me these lag spikes, only cod. I have an open nat and ingame a steady 20-30 ms latency, yet I still lag,freeze, rubber band, and stutter almost the entire match! This has never happened on my og xbox one and I would like to know why its happening on my brand new series x. I feel ive done everything that I can to fix this issue but nothing has worked. Im starting to think it could be an internal issue within my xbox. If anyone has a solution to this please let me know! Thank you.

:)

JoeMicozzi, Feb 22, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox series x battlefield 5 lags