xbox series x keeps turning off and on repeatedly.

Discus and support xbox series x keeps turning off and on repeatedly. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im having this very weird issue with my xbox series x. once i turn it on, after a couple of minutes it turns off and turns back on repeatedly for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KingMemesHD, Jun 25, 2023.

1. KingMemesHD
    KingMemesHD Guest

im having this very weird issue with my xbox series x. once i turn it on, after a couple of minutes it turns off and turns back on repeatedly for a couple of minutes. even after unplugging the power cable and leaving it for 10 seconds and plugging back in the same thing happens. i would really appreciate the help. thank you!

:)

KingMemesHD, Jun 25, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Kindly try the following troubleshooting steps:

Turn off the console.

Wait at least one hour.

Move the console to a well-ventilated spot.

Turn on the console.

It is important to make sure your console is in a cool, well-ventilated place. Remove any objects on, under, or right next to the console.

It may need a power reset. Often, power issues are due to the power supply resetting after a power surge.

To reset the internal power supply, follow these steps:

Unplug the power cord from the console.

Wait 10 seconds.

Plug the cord back into the console, and then press the Xbox button  on the front of the console.

If that didn't work, try the following:

Check that the wall outlet you’re using is working with other devices.

Check that the power cable is firmly connected to the wall outlet and to your console.

Ensure that you're using the power cable which came with your console and that it's the correct cable for your region.

Reference links:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. DeRpY SmUrFy300 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
  4. JustinBollay Win User

Series X Randomly Disconnecting From Wifi

I keep having the same issue with the series x wifi just turns off and is unable to find any network at all. I have to restart the series x and it's good for about 5 to 10 minutes then does it all over again its very frustrating
  5. HMMM TWINKIES Win User

Xbox series x controller not turning off after system shut down

figured it out. Xbox series X wont turn off your controller or respond to the controller once its on a off state if your console is in ENERGY SAVER mode. In order to be able to turn your xbox on with the controller you must be in STANDBY mode. Thats a stupid move by Microsoft to force you to keep wasting power in order to turn on you console with the controller.
  6. les lane Win User

HDR / Dolby Vision no longer working on Xbox Series X

…LG C2 vs Xbox Series X no signal issues…turn off Auto low-latency mode on the Xbox series x…it’s conflicting with lg c2 Auto low-latency mode…
Thema:

1. xbox series x keeps turning off and on repeatedly. - Similar Threads - series keeps turning

2. My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has...: My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has not worked. Please advise what I can do to fix this as it happens in every game a play or even sometime...
  3. Xbox Series X settings keep changing every time I turn on my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X settings keep changing every time I turn on my console: Almost every time I turn on my Xbox all of my settings are changed. My password/pin will be deleted or it's changed to something else than what I set it too. Random games are downloaded that I've...
  4. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  5. My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?: All the solutions ive found online dont work... When i plug it into my console it stays on but the console doesnt detect it... 22e307cf-6d65-4fa8-a6d5-974c2e4109a1
  6. My xbox series S keeps making my router turn off/restart.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox series S keeps making my router turn off/restart.: Every time I try to install a game or update a game for longer than 20 minutes my router restarts. Now I've tried restarting my xbox even hard restarting it then I restarted my router and that...
  7. I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to...: I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on I get a message to go to microsoft.com/link and enter a code. Where do I enter the code? c3e4ec3b-c415-46cb-bb34-bcea4197c1b4
  8. Xbox series x keeps turning itself off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x keeps turning itself off: Ever since I got it, right out of the box, I had trouble turning it on. It will make the little start up noise and the light will come on but it won’t actually start up. Then, anywhere between...
  9. Xbox series x keeps turning off on me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x keeps turning off on me: I had just downloaded deep rock galactic and was playing when suddenly my console froze up and then shortly after turned off. It then continued to turn off randomly every time after I turn it...
  10. My Series X controller keeps randomly turning off with fully charged batteries in it, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Series X controller keeps randomly turning off with fully charged batteries in it, and...: So what does the battery symbol with the lightning bolt next to it mean? e15d5f09-747a-4384-8411-0d0d98cb2c7f