Xbox series x keeps turning itself off

Discus and support Xbox series x keeps turning itself off in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ever since I got it, right out of the box, I had trouble turning it on. It will make the little start up noise and the light will come on but it won’t... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ileamoan69, Oct 12, 2023.

1. Xbox series x keeps turning itself off

Ever since I got it, right out of the box, I had trouble turning it on. It will make the little start up noise and the light will come on but it won’t actually start up. Then, anywhere between 10-30 seconds it will shut off. So, I press the button again and go through the same process for sometimes around 5 minutes until finally it just turns on. But once it’s on, it works just fine. Wondering if anyone else had this issue too?

submitted by /u/Ileamoan69
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ileamoan69, Oct 12, 2023
  2. DeRpY SmUrFy300 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
  3. TomCole5 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
    Not necessarily fifa 21 xbox one version crashes and turns mine off so does fortnite
  4. Cosminiion Win User

Xbox series X and headset Steelseries Arctis 9x issue

5. Janet_C Win User

Xbox Series X Turned off and on by itself

It is strange that it only happens with YT.

Try uninstalling the app and then perform this process:

Go to Settings>System>Console Information

And restart keeping your games.

Note that the console accounts will be removed, so you will need to have the email and password for each account to log back in.

Your progress, achievements, purchases and other data will remain intact, don't worry about that, you won't lose any data, the only thing you need to do is to log in again.

Once completed, install YT again.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  6. morswinn Win User

Xbox Series X Turned off and on by itself

Only on YouTube. Randomly when watching videos. Black screen for a while, and the booting screen shows up.
Thema:

Xbox series x keeps turning itself off

1. Xbox series x keeps turning itself off - Similar Threads - series keeps turning

2. My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has...: My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has not worked. Please advise what I can do to fix this as it happens in every game a play or even sometime...
  3. Xbox Series X settings keep changing every time I turn on my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X settings keep changing every time I turn on my console: Almost every time I turn on my Xbox all of my settings are changed. My password/pin will be deleted or it's changed to something else than what I set it too. Random games are downloaded that I've...
  4. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  5. My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?: All the solutions ive found online dont work... When i plug it into my console it stays on but the console doesnt detect it... 22e307cf-6d65-4fa8-a6d5-974c2e4109a1
  6. My xbox series S keeps making my router turn off/restart.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox series S keeps making my router turn off/restart.: Every time I try to install a game or update a game for longer than 20 minutes my router restarts. Now I've tried restarting my xbox even hard restarting it then I restarted my router and that...
  7. I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to...: I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on I get a message to go to microsoft.com/link and enter a code. Where do I enter the code? c3e4ec3b-c415-46cb-bb34-bcea4197c1b4
  8. Xbox series x keeps turning off on me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x keeps turning off on me: I had just downloaded deep rock galactic and was playing when suddenly my console froze up and then shortly after turned off. It then continued to turn off randomly every time after I turn it...
  9. My Series X controller keeps randomly turning off with fully charged batteries in it, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Series X controller keeps randomly turning off with fully charged batteries in it, and...: So what does the battery symbol with the lightning bolt next to it mean? e15d5f09-747a-4384-8411-0d0d98cb2c7f
  10. When i attempt to turn my series s controller on it just keeps flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i attempt to turn my series s controller on it just keeps flashing: When i try to turn my series s/x controller on the light just flashes and my controller doesn’t turn on, it isn’t because my controller isn’t connected to my xbox because i have tried with a wire...