XBOX SERIES X issue - Support FANATEC steering wheels

Discus and support XBOX SERIES X issue - Support FANATEC steering wheels in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please Microsoft, can we have some progress or communication around this issue? 849d9457-8571-48b5-838e-8a5371ee6533 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mowglippml, Aug 9, 2023.

1. mowglippml
    mowglippml Guest

Please Microsoft, can we have some progress or communication around this issue?

:)

mowglippml, Aug 9, 2023
  2. mowglippml Win User

Thanks for your response.

I'm doing another round of posting this issue on all the boards
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Fantec must work with the Forza team to implement their drivers into the game, and produce peripherals compatible with Xbox.

They are responsible for doing this. Microsoft cannot do it without them. The same goes for Flight Simulator and its many accessories
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Fanatec Wheel Compatibility on Xbox

Hi Maximilian. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

While all Fanatec wheels work on PC, you need an Xbox-licensed wheel for it to work on Xbox. The Xbox security chip required for the wheel to work on Xbox consoles is located inside the steering wheel itself.

For more help with Fanatec products I suggest contacting their support team, as this forum is primarily supports first party Xbox devices and services: https://fanatec.com/support/faq
  5. xpodmals Win User

MS steering wheel

Please MS, support Fanatec steering wheels. Many of us have spent a lot of money to play Forza with a good set up!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Volant Fanatec[Translation-Steering wheel Fanatec]

Hello YanBelair,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have issue with a steering wheel. We recommend reaching out to Fanatec. Some third party accessories are Xbox compatible but will have some limitations. They will be able to help you with the settings
    on their steering wheel.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. XBOX SERIES X issue - Support FANATEC steering wheels - Similar Threads - SERIES issue Support

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  4. Series S connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S connection issue: Every day after I get off work and come home and try to load up my Xbox it says that it is not connected to the Wi-Fi. I proceeded to type in the password for the Wi-Fi and get prompted with “...
  5. Xbox series X issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X issues: Trying to see if anyone else has same issues. For a few months, when i try to join or start a party on the console, it will always lag on creating one. When trying to join one, im always...
  6. HDMI CEC issues on my Xbox Series S :(

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI CEC issues on my Xbox Series S :(: The HDMI CEC works fine when my Xbox controls the volume, but my Samsung TV remote doesn't work on my Xbox any help? submitted by /u/Accurate-Ferret-6108 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox series X Capture to External Drive Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X Capture to External Drive Issues: The April update introduced an issue that causes captures to an external drive to stop working. I have to set captures to internal and restart the Xbox. Occasionally, that doesn't work and I also...
  8. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  9. XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was...
  10. Neverending Series X Issues + Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Neverending Series X Issues + Support: I really wasn't sure where to share this story because it's honestly unbelievable and considering I've been loyal to xbox since the 360 came out I thought I'd just share my experience with the...