Xbox Series X is using the same CEC address of AppleTV 4K on LG OLED C7

Discus and support Xbox Series X is using the same CEC address of AppleTV 4K on LG OLED C7 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I recently reported this problem since I've narrowed it down to being an Xbox CEC issue, has anyone else encountered this with a similar setup? I have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JRhodes88, May 26, 2023.

1. /u/JRhodes88
    /u/JRhodes88 Guest

I recently reported this problem since I've narrowed it down to being an Xbox CEC issue, has anyone else encountered this with a similar setup?

I have an Xbox Series X and AppleTV 4K Connected to my LG OLED C7. If I have CEC enabled on the Xbox, sometimes I will get into a state where pressing a button on my AppleTV Siri Remote will trigger my TV to switch HDMI Inputs to my xbox. This will even happen if I disable CEC on my AppleTV. The only way to stop this from happening is by turning off CEC on my XSX. Perhaps the worst symptom of this is when it gets into this state, manually changing the Input to AppleTV will again auto-trigger it to go back to Xbox Input.

submitted by /u/JRhodes88
    [link] [comments]

/u/JRhodes88, May 26, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: