Xbox Series X is a cheaply made, abysmal console

Discus and support Xbox Series X is a cheaply made, abysmal console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Had an Xbox series X for a while now and it's just absolutely bad. Terrible first party games, nonexistent customer support, cheaply made terrible... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by h8allcmo, Feb 5, 2024.

1. h8allcmo
    h8allcmo Guest

Had an Xbox series X for a while now and it's just absolutely bad.

Terrible first party games, nonexistent customer support, cheaply made terrible controllers (I have reverted to using my Xbox one controller which is still going strong after two of the new Xbox controllers suffered stick drift and buttons not working simply from using them).

Now, to cap it all off I moved my Series X slightly to plug in a new controller cable and it appears the HDMI port has an infinitesimal bit of damage as a result. So now I can't even play it.

Honestly, if money was no object I would throw it into the trash where it belongs but I guess I'll have to pay the obscene amount of money Microsoft want to get it fixed.

The whole console and controllers feel so cheaply made and tacky. It's not like I yanked the cable out or it was dropped - it was a minute amount of movement that is now gonna cost me money to fix.

Time to save up for a PS5 - my advice to anyone looking to purchase a Series X is DO NOT.

:)

h8allcmo, Feb 5, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: