Xbox Series X "Invite to game" greyed out.

Discus and support Xbox Series X "Invite to game" greyed out. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My "invite to game" is greyed out when in a party. Tried NAT settings, reset the Xbox, signed out/in, reset modem and router, hard reset the Xbox.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Who_TF_Is_Waldo, Jul 5, 2023.

1. Xbox Series X "Invite to game" greyed out.

My "invite to game" is greyed out when in a party. Tried NAT settings, reset the Xbox, signed out/in, reset modem and router, hard reset the Xbox. Still greyed out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Who_TF_Is_Waldo, Jul 5, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

I appreciate the response.

Try to manage your Xbox privacy settings:

Sign in to your Microsoft account at Xbox.com.

Select your gamertag, and then select the More actions button (…).

Select Xbox settings, and then select Privacy & online safety.

Note: Because you’re accessing sensitive info, you may have to enter your password or PIN.

Select the Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab.

Review the current settings and update all of the options as "Allow" and "Everyone", and then select Submit to save the changes.

Note: You must select Submit at the bottom of the page before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't submit the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  3. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Are you experiencing this with all your games or just one particular game? Since you mentioned you already did the general troubleshooting steps for sending invites to a game, we have to isolate the issue and see if a particular setting in the game you are sending the invite to is a factor. You can also try a different connection and check if the problem persists.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  4. Who_TF_Is_Waldo Win User

Hi Chris,

It's all games I've tried so far. Friends can invite me, but I can't invite them.

As for connections, I'm hardwired so I'm not sure that's the problem.
  5. Vorpal1986 Win User

Invite to game greyed out

6. jack-somers Win User

Invite to game greyed out

Hi, not original poster,

But having exact same issue, i have power cycled, i have restarted, i have unplugged it for half hour (read somewhere that this helped with clearing caches, no idea if true but thought worth a shot, if you could confirm that to be true or not that would
    also be handy!), I have changed networks, done everything i can think of,

Any help would be appreciated as this means i can no longer play anything with friends unless its through sheer luck of dropping into their world or game....
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X "Invite to game" greyed out. - Similar Threads - Series Invite game

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  7. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  8. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  9. Launch Xbox Series X shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launch Xbox Series X shutting off: I have the launch Xbox series x , over the last few months the console will just randomly shut off during online game play. Doesn’t do in menus or on Home Screen, only when playing a game....
  10. Can’t invite or join friend in rainbow 6 siege after upgrading from one x to series x

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t invite or join friend in rainbow 6 siege after upgrading from one x to series x: A friend and I both recently upgraded from Xbox one x to series x, and he upgraded a few weeks before me. While he had the series x and I had the one x, I could invite him to rainbow six siege but...