Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

Discus and support Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BoBoBearDev, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it myself. Does anyone experienced this?

It is really annoying because those games like small indie titles and they are hard to find.

submitted by /u/BoBoBearDev
    [link] [comments]

/u/BoBoBearDev, Feb 25, 2024
  2. flexible bullit Win User

No Picture or Sound with HDMI cable

The next thing I would try is hooking up the X-Box with the non-HD component cable. If that fails to work, It could be the video and sound card inside the X-Box.
  3. TheGeekHunter Win User

GPU problems with Xbox Series X

Got my Xbox Series X back again today. Completely different serial number than my day one Xbox Series X. Does not match my original retail box. I guess I got someone else's refurbished Xbox this time. Had to set up from scratch and resync my headphones and controller No paperwork or notes stating anything like before. Only a box with a shipping label and an Xbox inside.
  4. thomas Inn Win User

game sharing

hi thanx for the reply think the problem we are having is since he set up his new x box ove lost acrss to the games we share on my x box one wixh was fine before he set up his series x
  5. FredSeeley Win User

Faulty Series X - Replacement Received

I packaged the Xbox in the original box and inside of another shipping box for extra precaution.

Why would you not keep it all together?

Do they have that many Series X coming in for repair/replacement already that it can't be kept together?
  6. HAWTPOCKET 57 Win User

I cant add my friend on battlefield 2042

I'm having issues inside battlefield 2042 with inviting a friend (plays on xbox one X) and I play on Xbox series S, they are on my xbox friends list but not on my battlefield list, I tried typing their EA name and it doesn't show up, I had them look me up and the same for them...any ideas?

Thanks
Thema:

Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

1. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box. - Similar Threads - Series lost Wish

2. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  3. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  4. Xbox series X controller lost its mind

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X controller lost its mind: I was playing a game today, had played several rounds before, no problems. I was in the middle of a match and all of the sudden, my controller started moving the cursor on the game around by...
  5. I lost my Xbox series x controller

in XboX Insiders
    I lost my Xbox series x controller: My parents hid my controller back in January and I have been using my Xbox one controller since then I remembered that they took it and I asked them to get it for me they went to go find it and...
  6. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  7. Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S): During Summer holidays here down in Australia I decided I'd get back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd already completed the story once. Around a year ago I decided I'd try and do all the...
  8. Games lost after getting new Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games lost after getting new Series X: Ok, so this is like a part two to my original question. Long story short I logged in to my new Xbox Series X and was surprised to discover that most of my games disappeared. I looked on my old...
  9. Games lost after getting new Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games lost after getting new Series X: I have had a Xbox One S for a long while and have gotten around 30 games on it, recently I bought a brand new Xbox Series X and signed in with no problems. Later I decided to check my library to...
  10. Xbox serie s , lost network in the 1st 10 minutes after i turn it on,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox serie s , lost network in the 1st 10 minutes after i turn it on,: Every time i start my serie s , and start a game, the xbox lost internet connexion, both on wifi on wired internet, it happen 2 or 3 x then work good till the bext time i start the xbox againn...