Xbox Series X HDR flicker/white flash at 4K/60Hz

Discus and support Xbox Series X HDR flicker/white flash at 4K/60Hz in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Sir/Madam, With my new Xbox Series X I encounter randomly occurring screen flicker/white flash while playing games or watching videos in 4K/60Hz... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Simon_901, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Simon_901
    Simon_901 Guest

Dear Sir/Madam,

With my new Xbox Series X I encounter randomly occurring screen flicker/white flash while playing games or watching videos in 4K/60Hz with HDR enabled. The flicker/flashing is only for a second and sometimes trigger the HDR notification on my TV. When I
    turn off HDR via the console this problem doesn’t occour. The console is connected to a PhilippsTV from the 5000Series which is 4K/60Hz/HDR enabled. This problem doesn’t occur with other hardware connected to the TV. Latest firmware is on both the TV and console
    installed. To me it looks like a handshake issue or intermittent connection between the console and TV while running at 4K/60HZ with HDR enabled.

During my research on the internet I noticed that other users encounter similar problems at 4K/60Hz with HDR enabled. Is Microsoft going to address this problem with the next firmware update and do you have a workaround for me in the meantime so that I
    can use 4k/60Hz with HDR enabled?

Thank you in advance for your support.

:)

Simon_901, Dec 31, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: