Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else

Discus and support Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just like it says I have no sound in game but I have sound on dashboard and watching trailers. I also noticed while in game when I push the X on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Viperlocc, Aug 28, 2022.

1. Viperlocc
    Viperlocc Guest

Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else

Just like it says I have no sound in game but I have sound on dashboard and watching trailers. I also noticed while in game when I push the X on controller it doesnt make sound unless I am on the dashboard. I had sound earlier and then quit game and turned the xbox off and now it isnt working and I went through all the audio stuff and even changed some to see if it would give sound back to games but nothing. I have tried different games as well and none of them have any audio.

Is there a setting somewhere for game audio that I am missing?

This is my last shot before I do a factory reset and have to re-download everything so any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Viperlocc, Aug 28, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: