Xbox Series X has glitchy/stuttering audio with headphones when on a menu, or in an app...

Discus and support Xbox Series X has glitchy/stuttering audio with headphones when on a menu, or in an app... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox Series X randomly started having glitchy or stuttering audio issues a few months ago, but only on menus, but now i realized that it effects... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Noah D3, Jan 22, 2024.

1. Noah D3
    Noah D3 Guest

Xbox Series X has glitchy/stuttering audio with headphones when on a menu, or in an app...

My Xbox Series X randomly started having glitchy or stuttering audio issues a few months ago, but only on menus, but now i realized that it effects apps as well (like Spotify, YouTube, etc) however games are not effected at all unless the Xbox guide is open.

It also only affects headphone audio, Andy monitor speakers sound just fine. I’ve tried both Windows Sonic and stereo uncompressed, and changed many audio settings, but it never fixed it. The headphones also work normally on other devices, it’s only my Xbox when on menus and apps.

My Xbox and controller is up-to-date, and it is enrolled in the insider program, if that’s important. I believe this started right after an update was installed on my Xbox, however I’m not certain because it was a while ago

:)

Noah D3, Jan 22, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: