Xbox Series X: GTA 5 'Vehicle Organization' greyed out

Discus and support Xbox Series X: GTA 5 'Vehicle Organization' greyed out in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've read the new 'Vehicle Organization' option is only available for next gen & I have one but for some reason it's greyed out & I can't figure out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joanne Stubbs, Jan 3, 2024.

1. Xbox Series X: GTA 5 'Vehicle Organization' greyed out

I've read the new 'Vehicle Organization' option is only available for next gen & I have one but for some reason it's greyed out & I can't figure out why? Anyone know?

:)

Joanne Stubbs, Jan 3, 2024
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Joanne Stubbs

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I understand that you are experiencing an issue with the 'Vehicle Organization' option being greyed out in GTA 5 on your Xbox Series X. Just a reminder, here on community we are not able to double check accounts and devices to check for the possible issue. What we can do here is provide/guide customers with possible troubleshooting steps for the issue.

The 'Vehicle Organization' option is only available in the enhanced version of GTA 5, which is specifically designed for the Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 consoles. If you are playing the standard version of the game on your Xbox Series X, this option will not be available to you.

If you have confirmed that you are playing the enhanced version of the game, I recommend checking for any available updates for the game and your console. You can also try restarting the game or your console to see if that resolves the issue.

If the issue persists, I suggest reaching out to Rockstar Games support for further assistance. They may be able to provide more specific troubleshooting steps or escalate the issue if necessary. They have a better view than us here on community since they are able to double check they internal system of the game and check for the possible issue.

To contact Rockstar support, please click on this link: Rockstar Games Customer Support

I hope this information helps.
    YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Why can't I play gta online with gta5 game disc?

gta online for series x is different to the gta 5 online for xbox one that it originally came out on. there is an updated version on series console for online only, not sure if you need to purchase this version.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Why can’t I play gta online?

Well because GTA online is an series x game NOT an Xbox one game

You can play GTA 4-5
  5. saad maih Win User

when will gta five be removed from xbox game pass

when you get xbox ultimate and play gta 5 xbox seris x/s will you get story mode or gta online or both
  6. Aiden Leverton Win User

On gta 5 online can someone on xbox series s play with someone on series x

So if I'm playing on an xbox series x and my friends on a xbox series s I can not play gta 5 online with them
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X: GTA 5 'Vehicle Organization' greyed out - Similar Threads - Series GTA 'Vehicle

2. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  3. GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk)

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk): When I put in the first disk into my Xbox it asked for the second disk. I wasn't able to put both of the disks inside so I ejected it and put in the second disk. However when I did that it was not...
  4. Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S

in XboX Insiders
    Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S: Solo soy yo submitted by /u/No-Echo-8772 [link] [comments]
  5. GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X: I recently ran into some tech troubles while playing GTA IV (retrocompatible version) on my Series X (Aug/22 model), and it got me thinking my console was bricked. It all kicked off after a few...
  6. Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one: I used to play the game via game pass it was removed a few days ago since then I can't play I own the xbox series S/X Game and have a ultimate subscription so surely from what the message says I...
  7. Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version: I recently got a series x and I can Xbox one version just fine on the console but I keep getting the error message files needed to play GTA online could not be downloaded.ive spoke to rockstar and...
  8. When GTA V is removed from gamepass, will i still be able to cloud stream the series X...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When GTA V is removed from gamepass, will i still be able to cloud stream the series X...: Would i need to buy a series X or will i be fine with just the GTA + subscription and/or owning the series x version? 315ebaf5-e7e3-42f2-892b-ddaf59687415
  9. I can't use mic GTA v Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use mic GTA v Xbox series x: I can't use mic GTA v Xbox series x rockstar games won't let player use mic GTA v online because some policy Xbox ? e0555d41-2dd2-4d4c-a046-21799a7ede82
  10. GTA Xbox series S quick resume

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA Xbox series S quick resume: When I try to turn off quick resume for gta V for Xbox One version on Xbox series S it won’t work and it automatically goes to quick resume even though I remove it from there What’s going on?...