XBOX SERIES X GETTING SWITCHED ON BY ITSELF EVEN THOUGH NOT ON INSTANT-ON MODE ?

Discus and support XBOX SERIES X GETTING SWITCHED ON BY ITSELF EVEN THOUGH NOT ON INSTANT-ON MODE ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Technically my Xbox is connected to a APC ups and whenever I switch on my ups, it somewhat starts my Xbox too. Like the Xbox does not fully start, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vikramaditya Singh Mahar, Jan 14, 2024.

1. XBOX SERIES X GETTING SWITCHED ON BY ITSELF EVEN THOUGH NOT ON INSTANT-ON MODE ?

Technically my Xbox is connected to a APC ups and whenever I switch on my ups, it somewhat starts my Xbox too. Like the Xbox does not fully start, the light on the Xbox power Button does not appear but the Fan starts to rotate full on. This is how it starts and after some time the Hot Air starts to come out of the Top, as if It's fully on and a game is running.

I'm 100% sure that my Xbox is not on Instant-On Mode as I have this old habit of always switching off or shutting down a system properly.

Would really appreciate if Microsoft or any expert here can Help me out on this and let me know how to end this.

Thanks.

:)

Vikramaditya Singh Mahar, Jan 14, 2024
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

XBOX One X Causing TV Lag

Is your Xbox One X configured as instant on or as power saving mode?

Try switching these modes to see if this resolves the problem.
  3. Miciogatto83 Win User

Instant on mode

Hi. Im using the instant on feature on my xbox one S. I'm wondering if the feature will shorten the life of my device. Im not planing to buy the series x, that's why I am worried. Grateful for answers.
    It doesn't shorten the life of your Xbox, don't worry. The only thing that every now and then you should restart it.
  4. Malacath Win User

Xbox One and UPnP

@KING CEREBRAL

Is that with instant on mode or energy saving mode?

The only time I ever get a strict NAT is when the console is in instant on mode.

Sometimes the NAT goes strict even though the IP address hasn't changed and the UPnP ports are being forwarded successfully. It's as though there is a glitch with instant on mode where it reports a strict NAT even though the ports are open.

So on my console there is definitely a fault with instant on mode.
  5. dustinmoll Win User

My Xbox Series X has "Sleep Mode & Startup" instead of "Power Mode & Startup"

I am having the same issue .I just received my Xbox series x and it keeps shutting off .I followed instructions to get instant mode on and there is no option for instant mode .I have stand by mode and energy saver that’s it .just wanted to see if I can get this issue resolved.thank you
  6. TheChosenSavior Win User

Empty grey pages on new dashboard..

Update: I switched my xbox to "instant on" and the issue has appeared to resolve itself. :/ Not ideal though
Thema:

XBOX SERIES X GETTING SWITCHED ON BY ITSELF EVEN THOUGH NOT ON INSTANT-ON MODE ?

1. XBOX SERIES X GETTING SWITCHED ON BY ITSELF EVEN THOUGH NOT ON INSTANT-ON MODE ? - Similar Threads - SERIES GETTING SWITCHED

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  4. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  5. How to get a voice changer on Xbox Series X? No PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get a voice changer on Xbox Series X? No PC.: The reason I wanna get a voice change is to fool my friends, but I just don't have APC. a6f36c68-f257-4379-8f28-bf05cef85bbd
  6. Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while it’s...: Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while it’s still playing music harm my Xbox series x? abada44f-6720-471c-b5b0-07ae71c10b9a
  7. Why do I have to factory reset my series x every time to get it to connect to wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to factory reset my series x every time to get it to connect to wifi?: I purchased a new Xbox series X for my son‘s birthday on April 6. For a couple of weeks everything was fine, but for the last 5 to 6 weeks in order to connect to our Wi-Fi, I have to factory reset...
  8. How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?: How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x? 17b577b5-09a1-4bb2-a43c-410e7f771907
  9. I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...: My Xbox elite controller series 2 was out of warranty, so I decided to order in a replacement, however as soon as I powered on the replacement controller I realized the Right Bumper is completely...
  10. Need help Xbox series x gets darker switch from game to other apps

in XboX Insiders
    Need help Xbox series x gets darker switch from game to other apps: Hey I have an Xbox series x. Recently I got lies of p and strange enough the screen gets darker when playing from switching from apps. Does anyone else get that problem and have any advice...