XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

Discus and support XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stonegolem, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Stonegolem
    Stonegolem Guest

Hello.

First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you.

I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series X. It is working perfectly on XBox. This gamepad is firmware updated to it's latest build.

I also have a PC with Windows 11 Pro 64 bit installed on it. It is also always up to date. My Sony PlayStation DualSense gamepad is working perfectly without any issue wirh bluetooth connection on this computer.

I try to connect my XBox controller to my windows PC by using bluetooth connection. I can pair amd connect without any issue. However, after a couple of minutes, the XBox gamepad behaves abnormally. For example If I press up once, it presses up manytimes byitself afterwards. Or it lags behind a couple of seconds. These all happens randomly.

Here are what I tried:

1) Yes, my xbox batteries are new. I changed to brand new ones to test.

2) Yes, I have fw updated my XBox by using windows app with usb cable and it updated.

3) Yes, my Windows 11 pro is up to date

4) No, there is no issue on my bluetooth device on windows device manager. Also I'm using Sony DualSense controller on bluetooth withput any issue.

5) I'm using the controller next to my pc. The distance is less than 1 meter.

6) I have tried the XBox controller on many different software on PC. It behaves faulty on all of them while Sony DualSense works perfectly.

7) This Xbox Controller works perfectly on XBox series X without any issue.

8) Yes, I have disconnected and removed paired xbox controller and tried to freshly pair the controller many times. I even tried to re-pair after system restart.

I "think" it's a pairing issue, but I don't have enough technical knowledge to be sure. Other than abnormal behaviour, xbox gamepad very rarely disconnects or xbox logo light blinks even if it's connected on PC.

I have checked many questions amd answers before asking in here. But none of them helped.

I hope you guys are aware of this issue. Accept this as an issue and try to fix it. Or better, I hope you guys have a solution for this except "try using cable" or "try buying wifi dongle".

Thank you.

Upset Customer.

:)

Stonegolem, Apr 20, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: