Xbox series x game launching bug

Discus and support Xbox series x game launching bug in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought an Xbox series x, but something is wrong with it. When I try to launch some games (e.g. Hitman, Fortnite, Slime rancher 2) The... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OccasionOk6616, Nov 12, 2023.

1. Xbox series x game launching bug

Hello, I recently bought an Xbox series x, but something is wrong with it. When I try to launch some games (e.g. Hitman, Fortnite, Slime rancher 2) The console attempts to launch the game, then the screen crashes and after about 10 seconds the game crashes. Some games (e.g. Minecraft, assassin's Creed unity, Battlefield) work normally. It is worth adding that all games except assassin's Creed unity are with Xbox game pass. I've tried everything to fix it, from resetting the console to removing the mac address. Unfortunately, it did not help. Do any of you know how to fix this and would be able to help me?

submitted by /u/OccasionOk6616
    [link] [comments]

/u/OccasionOk6616, Nov 12, 2023
  2. JaredRangel Win User

Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version

Ok I have both versions of GTA downloaded on my series x the Xbox one version works fine on the series x I then downloaded the series s/x version on the series x I then launched the game and it gives the error message
  3. Das Koop Win User

Xbox Series X thoughts?

With the Xbox One X you'll be safe to wait well after launch to buy the new Series X.

They've already said that launch games like Halo Infinite will also be launched for Xbox One consoles.

I've had my Xbox One X for over a year. I plan to buy the Xbox Series X for my main television and then move my Xbox One X to my living room television as my secondary console.
  4. COBRA MUSTANG Win User

Minecraft bedrock edition realms unable to connect to world issue

Similar problem here.
    Xbox Series X and on Xbox 1 X. Game fails to launch. Uninstalled and re-installed, no change.
  5. Edgarour Win User

Grand Theft Auto VI Release Date?

there is not and I doubt that they launch that game already for this generation of consoles, it will be for xbox series x
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Sorry this game or app isn't compatible. 0x87e00016

this game is available on multiple platforms as a game preview and only available on series s and series x consoles for xbox.

source
Thema:

Xbox series x game launching bug

1. Xbox series x game launching bug - Similar Threads - series game launching

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  4. FM 24 won’t launch on game pass on Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FM 24 won’t launch on game pass on Xbox series x: When I download FM24 from game pass it won’t load the game keeps asking to insert a disc 57a516ce-7d27-4882-8e85-5b80624341fd
  5. Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S.: Good afternoon guys, I have a Xbox Series S and I'm having trouble downloading and launching games and apps, coincidentally, I think it all started after this last update of the system in October,...
  6. Why can’t I launch games on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I launch games on Xbox Series X: I’d like help with an issue I’m having, I bought a new Xbox series X yesterday and I got MK1 today, when I tried launching MK1 the game just closes. After trying a few things nothing worked and...
  7. Series X signal loss on game/app launch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X signal loss on game/app launch: This issue just randomly started happening in the last few weeks. When i turn on the xbox it boots up fine, however when i launch any app or game in 9/10 instances i will get the game launcher...
  8. Starfield premium upgrade from game pass on xbox series x NOT LAUNCHING TOO EALY!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield premium upgrade from game pass on xbox series x NOT LAUNCHING TOO EALY!!!!: Seriously sort this out, literally thousands of people are in the same boat, I bought the premium upgrade on Xbox Game pass for Starfield, and more than 30 minutes after the supossed launch time...
  9. Series X doesn’t launch games or apps, doesn’t download anything.

in XboX Insiders
    Series X doesn’t launch games or apps, doesn’t download anything.: My series x almost 2 weeks ago decided that it was going to stop downloading anything and to stop launching any games or apps. Basically anything relating to the network doesn’t work. Since then...
  10. Xbox Series S white screen after launch game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S white screen after launch game: Hi. I have a white screen problem after I try to play game with my new monitor. After launching games, my screen goes black first and tries to display in HDR mode. and after this stage, screen...