Xbox series X full shut down - EA FC 24 - Battlefield 2042 - Madden

Discus and support Xbox series X full shut down - EA FC 24 - Battlefield 2042 - Madden in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I’m at a loss with this issue I am having. I’m posting on here in the hope that it might actually get somewhere. I’ve been having this issue for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HomelessHippo69, Oct 13, 2023.

1. Xbox series X full shut down - EA FC 24 - Battlefield 2042 - Madden

Hi, I’m at a loss with this issue I am having. I’m posting on here in the hope that it might actually get somewhere.

I’ve been having this issue for more than a year, for some reason I cannot play EA games. Both Battlefield 2042 & EA FC24. I’ve made several posts previously about battlefield but gave up and thought it was isolated to that game alone. I’ve just bought the new EA FC 24 a few weeks back, in my first online game boom, full system shut down. I haven’t been able to complete a full game at all.

I’ve tried every troubleshooting tip under the sun, I’ve posted on EA answers (link below). The worrying part is, I’m seeing hundreds of people with the same issue. On EA FC 24, battlefield, Madden.

Two games bought that are unplayable.

Anyone that can help?

Edit** links below to EA answers posts for each game mentioned- all with the same issue** if you look at the time scale of these posts and the amount of replies - it shows that this is not an isolated issue.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Xbox-turns-off-during-game-only-on-EAFC24/td-p/12969391

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Xbox-Series-X-BF2042-Crash-Persists/td-p/11024163

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Madden-NFL-24-Crashing-Xbox-Series-X-S/td-p/12843239

:)

HomelessHippo69, Oct 13, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello HomelessHippo69,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

We recommend that you speak with our live support team. Due to the complexity of the issue, it’s best to work with them as they have the necessary tools to further diagnose the issue and provide you with a timely resolution.

Meanwhile, To help us resolve this issue, we ask that you report your case to Xbox Feedback. Xbox Feedback is a platform where you can share your feedback and suggestions with the Xbox development team. By reporting your case to Xbox Feedback, you'll help us identify and fix the problem as quickly as possible. To report your case to Xbox Feedback, follow these steps:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button , and then select Report a problem to launch the Report a Problem app.
    2. Select Report new problem.
    3. If you’re experiencing an audio or video issue, you can provide additional info and diagnostics to your problem report by selecting Reproduce with advanced diagnostics. Otherwise select Continue with standard diagnostics.

Note If you select Reproduce with advanced diagnostics, continue with the instructions that are found in the section, “Report a problem with media tracing.”
    4. Choose the most appropriate category and subcategory from each dropdown. If you’re not sure what to choose, make your best guess.
    5. If you have a screenshot or game clip with your issue, ensure that Include screenshot or Include game clip is selected.
    6. You may be prompted to complete your report another way:
      • If you select Use another device, you can use your mobile device to scan the provided QR code and continue from your device. This is helpful if your problem report has a lot of details that typing with the virtual keyboard on console may prove difficult.
      • If you select Continue on console, you can continue through the steps in this section to submit your issue from your Xbox console. You can use a USB keyboard, the Xbox Chatpad, or the Xbox app on your mobile or Windows device to submit the details of your report.

Note If you’re using a virtual assistant such as Cortana or Alexa, bring up the keyboard for each text field, and then press the View button to use voice-to-text.
    7. Enter a short title for your issue.
    8. Enter a description of your issue. Consider the following questions when deciding what details to include:
      • What is the problem or unexpected behavior?
      • What steps did you take to encounter the problem?
      • What additional software, hardware, or accessories were you using when you encountered the problem?
      • Were there any specific error codes or messages you saw when you encountered the problem or behavior? If so, what did it say?
    9. Select Submit. It can take several seconds for your problem report to send.

Please see: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support

To contact live support team:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Why can’t I play my Xbox without being forced to cloud gaming?

Battlefield 2042 is a next-gen game that is specifically designed to take full advantage of the capabilities of the Xbox Series X/S. If your friends have the Xbox Series . Xbox Series X/S game.
  5. Maldito Tito Win User

XBOX SERIES X BATTLEFIELD 2042 crashing

Title: Battlefield 2042 Crashing and Restarting Xbox Series X

Date: Sept 02, 2022
  6. Tr0llChief Win User

Eas fc server not connecting FIFA 12

Problem can be caused that EAS FC servers was shutted down for mainteance or they was suspended by EA Sports.
Thema:

1. Xbox series X full shut down - EA FC 24 - Battlefield 2042 - Madden - Similar Threads - series full shut

2. My xbox series s keep popping a message up "your local cache is full"

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s keep popping a message up "your local cache is full": My xbox series s keep popping up message on the screen during playing "your local cache is full.... 0ddb1511-a4cb-415a-bcee-d17f0afe2a3b
  3. Series X full game library missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X full game library missing?: I had an issue with my internet the other day that I resolved and went to look for a game to download from my library but all it said was “We’re having trouble getting your stuff right now.” I...
  4. Xbox series X now loading games from full library

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X now loading games from full library: I’m not sure why it’s been happening for quiet sometime exactly? I don’t know I couldn’t get games to appear in my full library I’m not sure why. I’ve tried factory resetting it Cold starting...
  5. Xbox Series X Full Library not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Full Library not loading: I have an Xbox Series X. My Full Library won’t load and it gives me the “We’re having trouble getting your stuff right now” error. Additionally, any game that I have saved on a list, but not...
  6. I bought FC24 full with EA subscription for 1 year and I can't play online on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought FC24 full with EA subscription for 1 year and I can't play online on xbox series s: I bought FC24 full with EA subscription for 1 year and I can't play online on xbox series s this is a bad experience I logged into my EA account see no subscription but on my xbox settings I see...
  7. Does battery level needs to be full at all times on the xbox series x controller or it is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does battery level needs to be full at all times on the xbox series x controller or it is...: Does battery level needs to be full at all times on the xbox series x controller or it is are okay on the medium battery level is this are issue or it is are normal? Yours sincerely Jevgeni...
  8. Xbox Series X, full library not loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X, full library not loading: Every tab in my "Full library" section now only shows a message stating "we're having trouble getting your stuff right now". Series x with a ssd card. I'm a real low level insider and everything...
  9. Xbox Series S, Game update installs full game again. Takes double the space on hard drive....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S, Game update installs full game again. Takes double the space on hard drive....: Hey, Im on an Xbox Series S device. But i've had this issue in the past on my xbox one too. I bought Cyberpunk 2077 Digitally a few days ago. Its a download of 63.03gb which is a lot to...
  10. Full time PS5 user here. Should I get a Series S 1TB or a Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Full time PS5 user here. Should I get a Series S 1TB or a Series X?: I'm very interested in the Game Pass, along with Starfield coming to XBOX. Should I get a Series S Carbon or the Series X? It will be a secondary console as I will be using my PS5 most of the...