Xbox Series X Full Library not loading

Discus and support Xbox Series X Full Library not loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox Series X. My Full Library won’t load and it gives me the “We’re having trouble getting your stuff right now” error. Additionally, any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by O RVN, Nov 12, 2023.

1. O RVN
    O RVN Guest

I have an Xbox Series X.

My Full Library won’t load and it gives me the “We’re having trouble getting your stuff right now” error.

Additionally, any game that I have saved on a list, but not installed, is not showing the cover art and instead just a green box with a “pin” symbol.

ADDITIONALLY, game pass isn’t loading right and I’m not getting any adds on my Home Screen anymore for newly released game pass games or any “recommendations.”

This is ridiculous. First Xbox does this terrible update with the Home Screen which sucks. Then they get rid of saving captures on the Network (One Drive is terrible. I want to view my captures on the Xbox, not a computer or phone.) and now this library issue. If this isn’t fixed fast I’m leaving Xbox forever and going to PlayStation. This is beyond dumb.

For the record, I have tried hard resetting, signing out of my profile, removing my profile, resetting the router, clearing the MAC cashe, fully resetting the Xbox. Everything. Microsoft get your act together because you’re genuinely losing people over this. I’ve been with Xbox since day one, but they are treating their customer base like **** lately. And your Virtual Support app is garbage.

I guess I’m going to try just leaving my Xbox on forever to see if it loads up eventually. Because I have genuinely tried everything else.

:)

O RVN, Nov 12, 2023
  2. TRICK5150 Win User

Xbox Series X, full library not loading

Thank you Fernando, I really appreciate you. For what its worth it looks like it was on Microsofts end because as of this evening everything is back where it's supposed to be.
  3. TRICK5150 Win User

I'm on a wired connection. According to network settings, all services are available. My up and download speeds are where they should be.

So what else should I check/change network wise?

Connection is fine if downloading a game or watching hi Def content, no unexpected Performance or quality loss.

*also I just checked and the 'one x' in the other room is exhibiting the same problem, that one is on a wireless connection. I can see my whole library on the mobile app and if I navigate to a game I own in the store I have no problem Initiating it's download.
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

5. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I understand. Unfortunately, I'm currently out of ideas, so I'll release this to other experts who will help you resolve it. It was a great conversation with you.
  6. O RVN Win User

Thanks for your response. I actually tried all of those things and they didn't work. However I left the xbox on and running for a few hours and everything populated... so I guess the situation is resolved for now. Thanks
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Full Library not loading - Similar Threads - Series Full Library

2. My xbox series s keep popping a message up "your local cache is full"

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s keep popping a message up "your local cache is full": My xbox series s keep popping up message on the screen during playing "your local cache is full.... 0ddb1511-a4cb-415a-bcee-d17f0afe2a3b
  3. Series X full game library missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X full game library missing?: I had an issue with my internet the other day that I resolved and went to look for a game to download from my library but all it said was “We’re having trouble getting your stuff right now.” I...
  4. Xbox series X now loading games from full library

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X now loading games from full library: I’m not sure why it’s been happening for quiet sometime exactly? I don’t know I couldn’t get games to appear in my full library I’m not sure why. I’ve tried factory resetting it Cold starting...
  5. I bought FC24 full with EA subscription for 1 year and I can't play online on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought FC24 full with EA subscription for 1 year and I can't play online on xbox series s: I bought FC24 full with EA subscription for 1 year and I can't play online on xbox series s this is a bad experience I logged into my EA account see no subscription but on my xbox settings I see...
  6. Xbox series X full shut down - EA FC 24 - Battlefield 2042 - Madden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X full shut down - EA FC 24 - Battlefield 2042 - Madden: Hi, I’m at a loss with this issue I am having. I’m posting on here in the hope that it might actually get somewhere. I’ve been having this issue for more than a year, for some reason I cannot...
  7. Does battery level needs to be full at all times on the xbox series x controller or it is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does battery level needs to be full at all times on the xbox series x controller or it is...: Does battery level needs to be full at all times on the xbox series x controller or it is are okay on the medium battery level is this are issue or it is are normal? Yours sincerely Jevgeni...
  8. Xbox Series X, full library not loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X, full library not loading: Every tab in my "Full library" section now only shows a message stating "we're having trouble getting your stuff right now". Series x with a ssd card. I'm a real low level insider and everything...
  9. Xbox Series S, Game update installs full game again. Takes double the space on hard drive....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S, Game update installs full game again. Takes double the space on hard drive....: Hey, Im on an Xbox Series S device. But i've had this issue in the past on my xbox one too. I bought Cyberpunk 2077 Digitally a few days ago. Its a download of 63.03gb which is a lot to...
  10. Full time PS5 user here. Should I get a Series S 1TB or a Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Full time PS5 user here. Should I get a Series S 1TB or a Series X?: I'm very interested in the Game Pass, along with Starfield coming to XBOX. Should I get a Series S Carbon or the Series X? It will be a secondary console as I will be using my PS5 most of the...