XBOX SERIES X FREEZING

Discus and support XBOX SERIES X FREEZING in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a xbox series x and when I start up COD vanguard it keeps freezing at the same bit with the picture on screen and not able to switch the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jackmcdRB, Dec 27, 2021.

1. jackmcdRB
    jackmcdRB Guest

XBOX SERIES X FREEZING

I bought a xbox series x and when I start up COD vanguard it keeps freezing at the same bit with the picture on screen and not able to switch the console off

:)

jackmcdRB, Dec 27, 2021
  2. Jamie Hendrix1 Win User

Why dose my console crash every time I got to play call of duty mw2

I have a series x and only on call of duty this is happening but its not just the game freezing or crashing its making my xbox freeze and bug out
  3. KingRouge Win User

Xbox App freezes or black screens when streaming from Xbox Series X

I'm sorry. I am a bit confused by your question. I am using the Xbox App to stream from my Xbox Series X through the Xbox App to my PC using the function in the App that I have circled here.

[​IMG]

I've done this without issue with an Xbox One, with the old Console Companion App, and for a short time with the Xbox Series X before the freezing issues began.

As some additional information, I use my monitor both for my PC and for my Series X so both machines are plugged into the monitor. Could the freezing issues be caused by using a monitor hooked up to my PC to stream the Series X but the Series X is also hooked up to the monitor already?
  4. DanielSchnell2 Win User

Battlefield 2042 hard crashing series X

The game is actually freezing and crashing hard, and that since the last patch.....it really annoys me, NO

it's pissing me really off.

I can't play normal on a Xbox Series X without a crash or a freezing Game. Playing with Xbox Series X controller, 4K HDR 60FPS , cross play enabled (without crossplay the Xbox found no Matches )

The Game crashes 10 min into play, either when in a match or in menu.

I have conducted following troubleshooting steps: Reset the game, reinstalled the game, reset the console completly, reset the console, removed everything and nstalled BF2042 again....

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Xbox-Series-X-BF2042-Crash-Persists/td-p/11024163/page/10
  5. JosephG7 Win User

Cold war freezing

Anyone's xbox series x freeze up playing cold war zombies? Mine only freezes us playing zombies campaign fine, MP fine but zombies up in the later rounds my xbox shuts off and I have to turn it back on. I have 120fps/hz on no ray tracing on. So
    is this an xbox problem or a Activision problem cause I'm very disappointed and getting ready to send my series x back.
    Hi

There are problems with this game, it is better to avoid playing it until its developer removes a park, be careful!

Treyarch Investigating Call of Duty: Black
    Ops Cold War Bricking Xbox Series X Consoles (gamerant.com)

Regards
  6. One Lil Orphan Win User

Xbox series x crash

Hi is it can you tell me when a crash bug fix for xbox series x i coming out my xbox series x keeps freezing the game and crashes playing for 2 min then it turns off best regards theis
    Atm its an ongoing issuse, i find it happening most with AC:Val and COD:CW. It happens also with Rouge Company and MK11Ultimate.
Thema:

XBOX SERIES X FREEZING

1. XBOX SERIES X FREEZING - Similar Threads - SERIES FREEZING

2. My xbox series x freeze, what should i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x freeze, what should i do: My xbox series x freeze, what should i do 63fb1f84-c986-4dcd-a10a-8765f66da65a
  3. Can my external hard drive cause my xbox series x to freeze

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my external hard drive cause my xbox series x to freeze: I had my fiest ever freeze in the my games and apps library and my console makes an electric noise when the hdd storage device is in and stops when I unplug it. I was wondering could my external...
  4. YouTube Xbox series s screen freezes

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube Xbox series s screen freezes: Does anyone else having the problem where YouTube is lagging very bad to the point that the sound keeps going and the videos freezes and if you put it on a higher quality it lags more often ? It’s...
  5. freeze games in xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    freeze games in xbox series s: Hello i play with xbox series s from one month ago games freeze for 3 second some times in all games (even single player games ) this don't happen in dashboard I did everything, even factory...
  6. why do my clips on xbox series s randomly freeze throughout the video

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why do my clips on xbox series s randomly freeze throughout the video: my clips will randomly freeze when shooting at enemies ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 3f69579f-ec2c-47bd-a218-a2488d115c95
  7. Starfield freezing on Home Screen (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield freezing on Home Screen (Xbox Series X): Hello! We were playing starfield last night (12/28). After we turned off the game, we ate dinner then went to play again. Upon reaching the Home Screen where it says “press any button to start”...
  8. my xbox series s is freezing while i playing evry game how can i fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    my xbox series s is freezing while i playing evry game how can i fix it?: my xbox series s is freezing while i playing evry games i checked all thing i don’t know why my xbox doing that i tried all thing (internet,cleaning,restarting, deleting all local saved,)i tried...
  9. Xbox series s keeps freezing on homepage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s keeps freezing on homepage: My Xbox series s has been freezing every few seconds on the home page for Xbox it doesn’t show any of my games and only shows the tips app on the Home Screen I tried trouble shooting and...
  10. Cod ww2 freezing on xbox series x

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cod ww2 freezing on xbox series x: Need help! I bought call of duty ww2 (digital version) from Microsoft store on black Friday 24-11-2023 on xbox series x and installed the game and now everytime i want to play the game on random...