XBOX Series X Forza Motorsports will not play when downloaded

Discus and support XBOX Series X Forza Motorsports will not play when downloaded in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have game pass ultimate. I have a XBOX series X. I can play Forza Mortorsports on cloud gaming. However, if I install the game it hangs up on loading... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tommy Smart1, Nov 10, 2023.

1. Tommy Smart1
    Tommy Smart1 Guest

I have game pass ultimate. I have a XBOX series X. I can play Forza Mortorsports on cloud gaming. However, if I install the game it hangs up on loading screen. Same issue with Gotham Knights.

:)

Tommy Smart1, Nov 10, 2023
  2. PaulMercer2 Win User

New forza does not start even with game pass and premium package

I am having the same issue, cannot launch Forza Motorsport on my xbox series x. Downloaded from game pass, very frustrating.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Can I play Forza motorsport 1-4 on my series x? I bought the discs but I didn't research whether they work on the series x.

Sadly none of the Forza Motorsport games made for the Xbox 360 are compatible with the Xbox One or Series X. Only the first Forza Horizon works.
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

Ray Tracing

That will be amazing having that in the Xbox Series X. Turn 10 has that technology in development with Forza Motorsport 8 right now.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

I ordered this game forza motorsport 7 but when i pressed cancel downloading it is all gone, vanished, not showing in the library !

Forza Motorsport 7 was delisted years ago and cannot be purchased

Forza Motorsport launches today for Xbox Series consoles and can be played via the cloud
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox one pre-order'd forza motorsport from the xbox one console and it wont download? It says qued but nothing further happens ?

Forza Motorsport is not being released for the One. You would need a Series S/X or PC to play it or play it through the cloud if you have Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

1. XBOX Series X Forza Motorsports will not play when downloaded - Similar Threads - Series Forza Motorsports

2. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c
  3. Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?: Hi. My forza horizon 5 game had an issue with the menu button not working when i was playing it on the new xbox series x. When I looked up how to fix it, I used the steps to reset the console as...
  4. Forza Motorsport crashing on my series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport crashing on my series x: Forza Motorsport crashing on my series x just after the title bit with the headlights im on the latest version, also rebooted console twice, I have deleted and re installed the game twice and it’s...
  5. Can I play Forza motorsport 1-4 on my series x? I bought the discs but I didn't research...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Forza motorsport 1-4 on my series x? I bought the discs but I didn't research...: I bought the discs for Forza motorsport 2-6 and I was wondering if Forza motorsport 2 would work on the series x. f4afeeb6-f683-4e08-82c8-403f1920c970
  6. Forza Motorsport: D-pad stuck when connecting fanatec wheel with the console (XBOX series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport: D-pad stuck when connecting fanatec wheel with the console (XBOX series X): Hi I am using a Fanatec CSL DD wheel base with Mclaren GT3 V2. I can nevigate in the console main page. However, D-pad stuck on "UP" when I am in game. With the wheel base contected, the D-pad is...
  7. Forza motorsport does not start on my series s with game pass. It always says error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza motorsport does not start on my series s with game pass. It always says error...: Forza motorsport does not start on my series s with game pass. It always says error 0x8007013d. I have uninstalled and downloaded it 2-3 times. Same error. a0639162-ab9e-4e07-bbfb-7afd97f1eab5
  8. if i buy a forza motorsport code for xbox series x/s , can i use it to play on pc ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy a forza motorsport code for xbox series x/s , can i use it to play on pc ?: if i buy a forza motorsport code for xbox series x/s , can i use it to play on pc ? 452b54b9-ff10-46fb-adf7-7ac2948ce82d
  9. forza motorsport xbox series s looks blurry

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza motorsport xbox series s looks blurry: Hello forza motorsport looks very blurry on my xbox series s (performance and quality modes), how to fix it? ab309a83-528c-4976-86c1-aca50684df8a
  10. At Forza motorsport, my Xbox series X turns off while playing the intro. What could be the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    At Forza motorsport, my Xbox series X turns off while playing the intro. What could be the...: I've already tried everything that I saw suggested, but it didn't work. I bought it online in the microsoft store and installed it. Everything goes smoothly until the end of the introductory...